Konfidence BabyWarma Swimsuit - Clownfish (3 Sizes)
Konfidence BabyWarma Swimsuit is a wetsuit designed using high-grade soft neoprene to ensure that little ones stay warm and safe in the swimming pool. The premium quality of the 2 mm thick neoprene also offers superb lateral and longitudinal stretch. This enables you to achieve the perfect snug fit every time, creating a warm, loving hug and providing a feeling of safety and security for your baby. This flexibility, allied with generous Velcro fixings at the top, bottom and side of the baby wetsuit, allow it to grow with your baby and offer excellent value for money.
- Suit opens flat for easy changing of your baby's nappy, or for taking off the baby wetsuit
- Freedom of movement: the high-grade materials offer both flexibility and warmth, leaving the arms and legs free to have a splashing good time
- Soft on baby's skin: the single internal flat-locked seam ensures there are no hard ridges, whilst the soft Lyrca edging across the whole suit eliminates the possibility of rubbing or chafing
- The soft grade Velcro specifically used on the front panel reduces the chance of any exposed Velcro snagging against mum's swimsuit
- When worn outdoors, the Konfidence Babywarma offers 100% UV protection on all covered areas
- Provides additional grip for mum and dad, giving peace of mind when carrying baby on poolside or in the water
- Teams perfectly with Konfidence Aqua Swim Nappy (click here) sold separately
Refer to sizing table below for recommended age and weight.
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive. Secondary images may feature different colours/design & accessories that are not included and are for your reference only.
|Size||Shoulder to Crotch||Chest||Height||Weight|
|0 – 6 mth||35cm / 14”||46cm / 18”||68cm||
3 – 7kgs
|6 – 12 mth||40cm / 16”||50cm / 20”||80cm||
7 – 12kgs
|12 – 24 mth||44cm / 17”||52cm / 21”||92cm||
12 – 16kgs
Our best selling multi-awards winning Konfidence Babywarma™ are designed in the UK and made from a highest quality 2mm-thick soft neoprene especially comfortable for the little ones. Our Babywarma™ enable babies aged 0-24 months stay warmer in the swimming pool for much longer to enjoy the water longer .
The neoprene also provides a higher grip surface for parents when carrying baby around poolside / changing rooms as compared to bare skin for maximum safety.
It is also 100% UV protection and features clever design techniques that ensure a snug, “huggable” fit, for comfort and performance – it also opens flat to allow quick nappy changes.
The Babywarma™ has been developed and tested in conjunction with parents and swim schools to ensure that we can be confident it is the best baby swimwear you can give your little ones.
This multi awards winning design also offers fantastic value for money. As baby grows and his/her shape naturally changes as they start crawling and walking, the generously sized, soft and ‘snag-proof’ Velcro® fasteners offers parents the flexibility to adjust the Babywarma™ to create a comfortable snug fit every time.
As well as a bottom flap which allows quick nappy changes without the need to remove the entire suit.
It also works perfectly with our range of adjustable and reusable Konfidence Aqua Nappy (click here).
As baby grows and his/her shape naturally changes as they start crawling and walking, the fastening on the Babywarma™ neoprene swimsuit offers parents the flexibility to adjust the suit in or out to create a comfortable snug fit every time.
The Konfidence Babywarma baby wetsuit should be washed in cold clean water and hung to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. If the wetsuit is used in the swimming pool or sea, chlorine and seawater can have a bleaching effect on the colours and damage Lycra threads, so to avoid degradation please rinse out in clean water as soon as possible. Please do not leave in a warm or hot car without rinsing first, as this can increase the chance of chlorine damage.
The major components we use are Velcro, nylon, polyester, 2 mm neoprene and Lycra.
We use flatlock seams (the same as those used on good quality wetsuits) on the shell to eliminate uncomfortable and unsightly ridged seams.
The Konfidence Babywarma has been independently tested to ensure that the materials are free of toxins and any banned substances. In addition, we have tested the outer material for its UV protection qualities.
- EN71-3 Toys Standard Toxicity
- EN20105 C06 Colourfastness to Washing
- EN20105 E01 Colourfastness to Water
- EN20105 X1 Colourfastness to Rubbing
- EN14362-1 Azo
- EN13758-1 UPF50+
The Babywarma Wetsuit has been developed and tested in conjunction with parents and Swim Schools to ensure that we can be confident it is the best baby swimwear you can give your little ones. But don’t just take our word for it – the Babywarma has won numerous industry awards for its performance!
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Blue Palm (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence BabyWarma Swimsuit - Otto and Mishell (3 Sizes)S$35.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Scoot the Clownfish (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Hamptons Navy Stripe (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Children's Floatsuit - Clownfish (2 Sizes)S$59.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence ChildWarma Swimsuit - Navy Hibiscus Pink (3 Sizes)S$45.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence ChildWarma Swimsuit - Navy Palm Cyan (3 Sizes)S$45.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Children's Floatsuit - Blue Stripe (2 Sizes)S$59.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Navy Hibiscus (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Martha Red Stripe & Ruffles (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Ladybird (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Travel PouchS$9.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Konfidence Original Children Swim Jacket - Red (3 Sizes)S$59.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)