Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle (18oz) (11 Colours)
Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle is a stainless steel bottle with TempShield™ double wall vacuum insulation. With a flexible handle strap, this bottle is perfectly sized for your hand and its ability to keep cold liquids cool for 24 hours and hot liquids up to 12 hours makes it a great companion for gym, sports and adventure.
- Compatible with standard mouth sport caps
- TempShield™ insulation (double wall vacuum insulation)
- Eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- Standard Mouth is ideal for sipping and accomodating ice cubes
- Unique powder coat for non-slip grip
- Perfect sized for your hand, vehicles' cup holders and bicycle bottle racks
- Handle: Stainless steel pivots, flexible strap
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
Size & Dimensions
- Volume: 532 mL (18 oz)
- Mouth Diameter: 1.91"
- Diameter: 2.87"
- Height: 8.7"
- Weight: 11.3 oz
Colder. Hotter. Longer.
Our unique double wall vacuum insulation protects temperature for hours. Cold drinks stay icy cold and hot drinks stay piping hot so you can stay refreshed for any adventure.
Sip and enjoy.
Our products are BPA-free for ultimate purity. Stay refreshed and worry-free.
PRO-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
Pure and refreshing. Every time.
Made with 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel to ensure pure taste and no flavor transfer—and the durable construction stands up to whatever life brings.
PROPRIETARY POWDER COAT
Comfortable and durable.
Our proprietary powder coat means an easy-grip, sweat-free, and extra-durable bottle that you can take anywhere.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BOTTLE
Your Hydro Flask is a life-long companion. Follow the simple maintenance steps below and your bottle will keep providing the pure refreshment you love in the years to come.
Before initial use:
Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water. Rinse the flask as well as the cap and it’s ready for adventure.
- Put your flask through the dishwasher or soak the exterior in hot water: The dishwasher can get hot enough to affect the insulation property of the flask as well as discolor the powder coat. Similarly, soaking your entire flask in hot water can discolor the powder coat.
- Put your Hydro Flask in the freezer: Due to the double wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won’t freeze. If you want ice cold water, put some ice cubes inside your flask and notice how long it takes them to melt!
- Put your flask on the stove: Due to the double wall vacuum insulating property of the flask, outside temperature will not change the inside beverage temperature. If you put your flask on any sort of stove or heat source, the heat will damage the outside of the flask.
- Soak or put the Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap, or Loop Caps through the dishwasher: The Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap, Standard Loop Cap, and Narrow Loop Cap can take on water when they are run through the dishwasher or submerged in water for an extended time. Instead, we recommend hand washing them with hot, soapy water, rinsing, and allowing them to dry.
- Use bleach or chlorine to clean our products: Those chemicals will ruin and rust stainless steel; therefore, they should not be used on our products.
- Wash your flask with a bottle brush: Shop our cleaning accessories and use the Bottle Brush and Straw & Lid Cleaning Set as frequently as possible.
- Use white distilled vinegar for cleaning: You can use household white distilled vinegar to help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend putting ½ cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas, and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
- Use baking soda for cleaning: For those stubborn spots inside your Hydro Flask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stains disappear.
- Wash your Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid in the dishwasher: The Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. The cap may last longer if it is hand washed, but if it needs to be deep cleaned, the dishwasher is acceptable.
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Insulated Bottle (20oz) (11 Colours)S$54.32 List Price: S$63.90
- Thermos FUNtainer Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Food Jar, 10 oz (3 Colours)S$25.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Insulated Bottle (32oz) (11 Colours)S$62.82 List Price: S$73.90
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Flex Cap (4 Colours)S$14.90 List Price: S$17.90
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle (24oz) (11 Colours)S$52.90 List Price: S$64.90
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle (21oz) (8 Colours)S$49.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel King Food Jar w/ Folding Spoon, 16oz - Midnight BlueS$39.90 List Price: S$59.00
- Zoli Tokidoki Tokidine Insulated Food Container, 12oz - Maxx BlueS$39.00 List Price: S$60.00
- Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel King Food Jar w/ Folding Spoon, 16oz (6 Colours)S$39.90 List Price: S$59.00
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Flex Cap (4 Colours)S$14.90 List Price: S$17.90
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Bottle w Sport Cap (21oz) (4 Colors)S$54.90 List Price: S$69.90
- Hydro Flask Insulated Food Jar (18oz) - PacificS$56.90 List Price: S$64.90
- Hydro Flask Medium Flex Bottle Boot (4 Colours)S$11.90 List Price: S$14.90