Hegen PCTO™ Wide Neck Bottle Adapters (2-pack)
Hegen PCTO™ Wide Neck Adapter allow you to pump directly into Hegen bottles. Express, Store, Feed within a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk necessary! Simply change adapters to storage lids or feeding tops. Hegen adapters are compatible with most leading electric and manual breast pumps on the market (eg. Philips Avent, Spectra). Make every drop count with Hegen.
- Breastpump with shield diameter = 5 cm
- Pump directly into Hegen bottles. Hegen adapters are compatible with most leading manual and electric breast pumps. Fits all Hegen bottles
- Express, Store, Feed within a single container. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Protects precious nutrients from oxidation and keeps breastmilk fresh. Minimises spillage and wastage
- Safe in sterilisers, warmers, dishwasher, microwave, boiling water and freezing.
- 2 x Wide Neck Breast Pump Adapters
- 2 x Silicon Seal
It is more advisable to use this for pumping into Hegen bottles with the breastpump of your choice and then feed baby using the same Hegen bottle with Hegen collar and teat.
Yes, it should fit. However, the recommendation is to use Spectra wide-neck bottles, as we can only guarantee 100% compatibility between Spectra breastshield and Spectra wide-neck bottles.
Cimilre S3 has narrow-neck flanges. You should use Hegen PCTO™ Standard Neck Bottle Adapters (2-pack) (click here). However, the recommendation is to use Cimilre standard neck bottles, as we can only guarantee 100% compatibility between...
No, as Medela pump has standard-neck flange, you need Hegen PCTO™ Standard Neck Bottle Adapters (2-pack) (click here).
Ensure your breast shield is regular wide-neck, such as like Spectra, Philips Avent.
This adapter should be able to fit Philips Avent flanges (Classic/Natural bottles) for pumping.
Yes, it will fit Spectra wide-neck flanges and Hegen bottles.
No, Cimilre F1 has narrow beck bottles. Please use: Hegen PCTO™ Standard Neck Bottle Adapters (2-pack) (click here)
If your bottles from Cimilre S6+ is same wide-neck size as Spectra bottles, then yes it can fit.
No it does not fit the new Medela Flex Connectors.