Hegen PCTO™ Feeding Bottle PPSU, 240ml/8oz is the world’s first feeding bottle with a unique one hand close. Useful for parents with their hands full, no screw threads, just Press-to-Close and Twist-to-Open! Preparing a bottle has never been this simple.
Hegen PPSU range is made of FDA compliant food-contact grade and NSF certified medical grade material. PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high-temperature resistance. It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials ; BPA-free and lightweight.
PPSU is naturally amber-coloured and contains no artificial pigments. Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
Comparing these bottles with other brands of bottles, this bottles is priced a little more because of the excellent properties of the PPSU material & the unique design of the Hegen PCTO™ Feeding Bottle, it's perfect & safe for your precious little one!
Air-tight and leak-proof, our first-of-its-kind soft square shape makes it easier for your baby to hold and is also ergonomically designed to save space in your home and bag. Made out of glass like Tritan material without the associated breakability and weight, Tritan is free of BPA, EA, AA, PVC & Phthalates. Simply swap lids to feed and store in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
Hegen's revolutionary, practical and multi-functional designs represent a quantum leap in baby feeding. Designed to closely mimic a mother's lactating breast, our elliptical-shaped and super soft silicone teat minimises nipple confusion so combining breast and bottle-feeding is seamless.
The off-centre teat allows your baby to feed in a natural upright position, similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic while the built-in anti-colic air-vent further prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation. Our bottle's wide mouth and smooth lines with no hidden ridges make cleaning fuss-free.
Also available in 2-pack.
Useful accessories to go with your Hegen Bottles:
- Easily transforms your feending bottles into storage bottles for your breastmilks with Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Bottle Storage Lids
- Thought of pumping straight into Hegen's bottles? Hegen PCTO™ Wide Neck Bottle Adapters or Hegen PCTO™ Standard Neck Bottle Adapters allows you to connect from your wide or standard neck breastpumps & pump straight into Hegen's bottles!!
- Different Hegen Milk Bottle Teat size lets the bottle "grow" with your child
- First in the world Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ no screw thread one-hand closure for hassle-free handling
- Off-centre teat with built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake and saves precious nutrients from oxidation
- Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible.
- Store and feed within a single container with interchangeable feeding and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Wide mouth and smooth lines with no ridges, undercuts or hidden corners for quick and fuss-free cleaning without a brush.
- Soft-square’ shaped bottle is easy for babies to grip and stable on any surface
- Glass like Tritan material is impact-proof and shatter-resistant. Free of BPA, EA, AA, PVC & Phthalates
- Safe in sterilisers, warmers, dishwasher, microwave, boiling water and freezing
Comes in attractive packaging, perfect for gift.
- 1 x 8oz/240ml bottle
- 1 x Super Soft Silicone Medium Flow Teats
- 1 x Cap for Teats
- To prolong the usage of our bottles, we recommend thoroughly cleaning the bottle with detergent that is not diluted to ensure that all grease or oil residue is completely removed before undergoing any sterilisation. Milk or oil residue that undergo heating processes may stain parts permanently.
- Do remember to clean all sides as well as the base and covers of the bottles.
- Do not boil bottles for more than 3 minutes.
- Should you choose to sterilise by an electric steam steriliser, the sterilising instructions of the sterilisation devices should be carefully observed. All components should be completely taken apart to avoid different reactions of materials which can cause deformation. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20°C up to 180°C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
- We recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles"
- Use of hand cream and/or sun cream may cause the print to fade.
- Avoid opening storage containers immediately after taking out from the refrigerator or freezer. Allow it a few minutes to reach room temperature before opening. Alternatively, put storage containers in a bowl and pour hot water over it to reduce waiting time.
*Diagram below may feature parts that are not included in this product and are for your reference only.
W 5.5 x H 16 x D 5.5 cm
Which warmers do the Hegen bottles fit into?
Hegen bottles fit into most wideneck warmers of most leading brands. To be safe, simply measure the diameter of the relevant brands’ bottle for comparison. As a gauge, Hegen bottles measure 7cm in diameter.
I’ve never seen a square bottle before. Will it be hard for my baby to hold?
Hegen bottles are a ‘softsquare’ shape made out of 4 tiny circle corners. It is ergonomically designed to be easier for babies to hold.
Can I sterilise the Hegen bottles? Which sterilisers can I use?
Yes. Hegen bottles can undergo steam, microwave and UV sterilisation. To be safe, we recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20'C up to 180'C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
Can you explain the Hegen PPSU range?
The Hegen Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) range is made of FDA compliant foodcontact grade and NSF certified medical grade material. PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high-temperature resistance. It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials; BPAfree and lightweight. PPSU is naturally ambercoloured and contains no artificial pigments. Hegen PPSU is free of BPA, BPS, Phthalates and PVC.
My baby loves the Hegen bottle. How long can I use it for?
We are so happy to hear this! International standards recommend teats to be replaced every 3 months and bottles every 6 months. Hegen bottles are designed to last and can be continually evolved to meet the different needs of the growing child. You can continue to use our bottles and convert it to snack cups as your baby grows. To be safe, we recommend replacing the teats every 3 months or if there are any signs of wear and tear. Likewise, should there be any scratches or wear and tear observed on the bottles, we also recommend to have them replaced.
Do I need a bottle brush to clean my Hegen bottle?
Hegen bottles have an extremely wide mouth and minimal parts. Furthermore, as our bottle has absolutely no ridges, undercuts or hidden corners, you can quickly clean the Hegen bottle without the need of a bottle brush, avoiding scratches on the bottle. However, if you would like to, you can certainly use a bottle brush to clean your Hegen bottle. Please do remember to thoroughly clean not just the sides but also the base of the bottle.
Are Hegen breast milk storage containers airtight?
Yes. Our breast milk storage containers feature a silicone seal that ensures our containers are truly airtight.
Why am I having difficulty opening the lids of breast milk storage containers that have been taken out from freezer / refrigerator?
At lower temperatures, materials can sometimes experience contraction and expansion at different rates. Let the containers sit in open air for awhile before opening. If you’re in a hurry, try pouring hot / warm water over the lid so that it can expand a little and loosen before opening.
- Hegen Diaphragm & Stem for Hegen Manual Breast PumpS$13.60 List Price: S$17.00
- Mushie Baby Silicone Sippy Cup, 175ml (7 Colors)S$24.90 List Price: S$28.80
- Hegen Handle with Pivot for Hegen Manual Breast PumpS$13.60 List Price: S$17.00