Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage Bottle PPSU, 240ml/8oz (2-pack)
Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage PPSU is the ultimate bottle for feeding and storage purposes. Thanks to zero need for food transference, there is zero wastage! Featuring a unique one hand close, it's useful for parents with their hands full, no screw threads, just Press-to-Close and Twist-to-Open! Preparing a bottle has never been this simple.
- Express, store and feed within a single container with interchangeable adapters, storage and feeding lids. No wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count.
- Organise smartly with snap-on interconnecting storage lids, enhancing stability and allowing multiple containers to bind together effortlessly.
- Easily stackable when filled, optimizing storage space on-the-go or at home, the practical soft-square bottle design also nestles together neatly when empty.
- Air-tight and leak-proof storage lids minimises the oxidation of precious nutrients in breast milk and keeps it fresh.
- Growing with your baby, the storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
Comparing these bottles with other brands of bottles, this bottles is priced a little more because of the excellent properties of the PPSU material & the unique design of the Hegen PCTO™ Feeding Bottle, it's perfect & safe for your precious little one!
Convert to Feeding Bottle
- Simply attach Hegen PCTO™ Standard/Wide Neck Adapters to express into the storage container, then swap the lid with a Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage Lid, instantly converting it into an air-tight and leak-proof storage container for storage in the chiller or a storage bag.
- To feed, simply reheat to desired temperature and change the lid to a feeding lid for convenience and no zero transfer of milk.
Everything happens within a single container, minimising wastage and making every drop count.
Preparing a bottle has never been this simple. Hegen's revolutionary, practical and multi-functional designs encourage a sustainable and hassle-free breastfeeding lifestyle, allowing mothers to carry on breastfeeding for as long as they want.
Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
- Hegen bottles’ wide opening and smooth interior surface with no hidden ridges make cleaning fuss-free.
- Heat-safe, dishwasher-safe, air-tight and leak-proof, this first-of-its-kind soft square shape makes it easier for your baby to hold.
- Neatly stackable when filled and nestled together when empty, the soft-square bottles are also ergonomically designed to save space in your home and bag.
- Multiple containers are bound together effortlessly with snap-on interconnecting storage lids, converting the bottles into an organised storage system.
The Bottle That Grows With You
Throughout your child’s journey, Hegen aims to complement as a trusty companion that grows with you. While most feeding bottles are recommended to be replaced every 3 to 6 months, Hegen bottles are built to be environmentally-friendly and reusable as storage containers for fruits, snacks or healthy treats for your child and the whole family, perfect for a picnic or a day of parent-child bonding!
- Hegen PPSU range is made of FDA compliant food-contact grade and NSF certified medical grade material.
- PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high temperature resistance.
- It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials; BPA-free and lightweight. PPSU is naturally amber-coloured and contains no artificial pigments.
- Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
Hegen PPSU PCTO™
Hegen’s revolutionary PPSU PCTO™ bottle allows you to Express, Store and Feed within a single container by simply swapping the bottle’s feeding head, storage lid and adapter to convert a feeding bottle into a breast milk storage container or pumping container without any transfer of milk. This minimises wastage and reduces mess, making every drop count to promote seamless and sustainable breastfeeding.
Airtight and leakproof when using Hegen’s PCTO™ storage lids, the Hegen bottle grows with your child as it can be used for other storage needs. With the world’s first patented no screw thread closure, the Hegen PresstoClose, TwisttoOpen (PCTO™) innovation allows the bottle to be pressed on and twisted off conveniently with zero spillage.
Its practical “softsquare” bottle design has a myriad of benefits – easy grip, pacesaving, and hasslefree cleaning. Ergonomically shaped to be easier for babies to hold, the world’s first stackable feeding bottle nestles together when empty and stacks neatly when filled, optimising storage space in the freezer or a mother’s bag. The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
- 2 x Storage Lids
- 2 x 8oz/240ml bottle
- 2 x Silicon Seal
- To prolong the usage of our bottles, we recommend thoroughly cleaning the bottle with detergent that is not diluted to ensure that all grease or oil residue is completely removed before undergoing any sterilisation. Milk or oil residue that undergo heating processes may stain parts permanently.
- Do remember to clean all sides as well as the base and covers of the bottles.
- Do not boil bottles for more than 3 minutes.
- Should you choose to sterilise by an electric steam steriliser, the sterilising instructions of the sterilisation devices should be carefully observed. All components should be completely taken apart to avoid different reactions of materials which can cause deformation. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20°C up to 180°C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
- We recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles"
- Use of hand cream and/or sun cream may cause the print to fade.
- Avoid opening storage containers immediately after taking out from the refrigerator or freezer. Allow it a few minutes to reach room temperature before opening. Alternatively, put storage containers in a bowl and pour hot water over it to reduce waiting time.
*Diagram below may feature parts that are not included in this product and are for your reference only.
Which warmers do the Hegen bottles fit into?
Hegen bottles fit into most wideneck warmers of most leading brands. To be safe, simply measure the diameter of the relevant brands’ bottle for comparison. As a gauge, Hegen bottles measure 7cm in diameter.
I’ve never seen a square bottle before. Will it be hard for my baby to hold?
Hegen bottles are a ‘softsquare’ shape made out of 4 tiny circle corners. It is ergonomically designed to be easier for babies to hold.
Can I sterilise the Hegen bottles? Which sterilisers can I use?
Yes. Hegen bottles can undergo steam, microwave and UV sterilisation. To be safe, we recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20'C up to 180'C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
Can you explain the Hegen PPSU range?
The Hegen Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) range is made of FDA compliant foodcontact grade and NSF certified medical grade material. PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high-temperature resistance. It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials; BPAfree and lightweight. PPSU is naturally ambercoloured and contains no artificial pigments. Hegen PPSU is free of BPA, BPS, Phthalates and PVC.
My baby loves the Hegen bottle. How long can I use it for?
We are so happy to hear this! International standards recommend teats to be replaced every 3 months and bottles every 6 months. Hegen bottles are designed to last and can be continually evolved to meet the different needs of the growing child. You can continue to use our bottles and convert it to snack cups as your baby grows. To be safe, we recommend replacing the teats every 3 months or if there are any signs of wear and tear. Likewise, should there be any scratches or wear and tear observed on the bottles, we also recommend to have them replaced.
Do I need a bottle brush to clean my Hegen bottle?
Hegen bottles have an extremely wide mouth and minimal parts. Furthermore, as our bottle has absolutely no ridges, undercuts or hidden corners, you can quickly clean the Hegen bottle without the need of a bottle brush, avoiding scratches on the bottle. However, if you would like to, you can certainly use a bottle brush to clean your Hegen bottle. Please do remember to thoroughly clean not just the sides but also the base of the bottle.
Are Hegen breast milk storage containers airtight?
Yes. Our breast milk storage containers feature a silicone seal that ensures our containers are truly airtight.
Why am I having difficulty opening the lids of breast milk storage containers that have been taken out from freezer / refrigerator?
At lower temperatures, materials can sometimes experience contraction and expansion at different rates. Let the containers sit in open air for awhile before opening. If you’re in a hurry, try pouring hot / warm water over the lid so that it can expand a little and loosen before opening.
This product does not come with teat.