Hegen PCTO Express Store Feed Starter Kit is a set that allows you to Express-Store-Feed within a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk. Simply attach the manual breast pump to express directly into our Hegen PCTOTM Breast Milk Storage PPSU, then swap the lid with a Hegen PCTOTM Breast Milk Storage Lid, instantly converting it into an air-tight storage container for storage in the chiller or a storage bag. To feed, simply reheat to desired temperature and change the lid to our feeding top for convenience and no wasteful transfer of milk.
The gift set that defines everything Hegen stands for. Perfectly curated for newborns, this gift set allows mothers to kickstart their breastfeeding journey and indulge in the full Hegen experience. Everything happens within a single container, minimising wastage and making every drop count.
- 2 x Hegen PCTO™ 150ml/5oz Feeding Bottles PPSU with Slow Flow Teats
- 2 x Hegen PCTO™ 240ml/8oz Feeding Bottles PPSU with Medium Flow Teats
- 4 x Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage Lids White
- 4 x Hegen Seals
- 1 x Hegen PCTO™ Manual Breast Pump Module (24 mm)
Hegen PCTO™ Manual Breast Pump
The Hegen PCTO™ Manual Breast Pump is designed for comfort and efficiency. When combined with our Hegen PCTO™ bottles and lids, it completes a seamless express-store-feed transition with minimal wastage and oxidation of your precious milk. Make every drop count.
- Lightweight and compact
- Single-handed operation
- Combines efficiency and comfort
- No transfer of milk necessary
- Fits all Hegen PCTO™ bottles
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- 24mm breast shield
Hegen PCTO™ Storage Containers
- Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (Patent Pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
- Air venting bypasses the milk minimizing formation of air bubbles and oxidation of precious nutrients. Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
- Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible. Off-centre teat enables your baby to feed in a natural upright position.
- Off-centre teat promotes upright feeding which reduces the risk of milk back-flow that causes mid-ear complications.
- Secured closure protects precious nutrients from oxidation and keeps breastmilk fresh.
- Organize smartly with snap-on interconnecting buttons for enhanced stability to avoid messiness, toppling and spillage.
- Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
- Growing with your baby, the storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
Useful for parents with their hands full, our Hegen bottle is a revolutionary feeding bottle with a unique one hand close. No screw threads, just Press-to-Close and Twist-to-Open™! Preparing a bottle has never been this simple.
Hegen's practical and multi-functional designs represent a quantum leap in baby feeding. Designed to closely mimic a mother's lactating breast, our elliptical-shaped and super soft silicone teat minimizes nipple confusion so combining breast and bottle-feeding is seamless.
The off-centre teat allows your baby to feed in a natural upright position, similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic; while the built-in anti-colic air-vent further prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation.
Our bottle's wide mouth and smooth lines with no hidden ridges make cleaning fuss-free. Our unique soft square shape makes it easier for your baby to hold and is also ergonomically designed to save space in your home and bag.
Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
Hegen PPSU range is made of FDA compliant food-contact grade and NSF certified medical grade material. PPSU is widely used in the manufacturing of medical appliances due to its superior toughness and high temperature resistance. It combines the advantages of both glass and plastic materials ; BPA-free and lightweight. PPSU is naturally amber-coloured and contains no artificial pigments. Simply swap adapters, feeding collar and storage lids to express, store and feed in a single container with no wasteful transfer of milk, making every drop count! A Hegen is both aesthetically pleasing and inherently functional!
The Bottle That Grows With You
Throughout your child’s journey, Hegen aims to complement as a trusty companion that grows with you. While most feeding bottles are recommended to be replaced every 3 to 6 months, Hegen bottles are built to be environmentally-friendly and reusable as storage containers for fruits, snacks or healthy treats for your child and the whole family, perfect for a picnic or a day of parent-child bonding!
- To prolong the usage of our bottles, we recommend thoroughly cleaning the bottle with detergent that is not diluted to ensure that all grease or oil residue is completely removed before undergoing any sterilisation. Milk or oil residue that undergo heating processes may stain parts permanently.
- Do remember to clean all sides as well as the base and covers of the bottles.
- Do not boil bottles for more than 3 minutes.
- Should you choose to sterilise by an electric steam steriliser, the sterilising instructions of the sterilisation devices should be carefully observed. All components should be completely taken apart to avoid different reactions of materials which can cause deformation. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20°C up to 180°C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
- We recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles"
- Use of hand cream and/or sun cream may cause the print to fade.
- Avoid opening storage containers immediately after taking out from the refrigerator or freezer. Allow it a few minutes to reach room temperature before opening. Alternatively, put storage containers in a bowl and pour hot water over it to reduce waiting time.
*Diagram below may feature parts that are not included in this product and are for your reference only.