Haakaa Gen 2 Silicone Manual Breast Pump, 100ml (New w/ Suction Base)
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made from 100% medical grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life – truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find!
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them.
Note that this a new version that now features a suction base.
Made from 100% medical grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents.
Seal your breast pump straight after pumping with the Haakaa Breast Pump Lid (sold seperately)!
Watch the video below to find out how to use the pump
What we love about this product:
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
You can, but it is not recommended. It may shorten the lifespan of your pump Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water...
No, it is not difficult to fix to the breast. You do have to detach and squeeze it and attach back to your breast every once in a while in order to re-create the air suction that the pump requires to work.
No it does not. You can purchase the lid here: https://www.pupsikstudio.com/haakaa-breast-pump-lid.html
While currently there is no sure way to determine the authenticity, Haakaa New Zealand advises customers to only purchase from authorised online/offline retailers like us. The list of authorised retailers can be found on the Singapore's official Haakaa...
No, it does not.
Responsibly made in China
- Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - ButterscotchS$62.91 List Price: S$69.90
- Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector Set (4ml x 6)S$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$39.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Haakaa Silicone Inverted Nipple CorrectorS$27.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream, 40ml - UK VersionS$16.90 List Price: S$21.90
- Bravado Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory - BlackS$40.41 List Price: S$44.90