Ergo Baby Teething Pads - Cream are sucking pads that are specially created for your baby's teething years. The pads are made to be reversible and are meant to be attached around the shoulder strap of your baby carrier to prompt your baby to suck on it instead of sucking on the carrier. This will both extend the life of your carrier due to less frequent washings. The pads are reversible and machine washable for your convenience! Comes in cotton and organic cottony variants, in a pack of 2 pads.
Country of manufacture: Vietnam.
*Note that real organic cotton naturally has tiny brown spots. It is through chemical processes and bleaching that cotton turns pure white. Ergobaby Organic Cotton products being truly organic, do not undergo any chemical processes or bleaching. Therefore it is normal and natural to encounter brown spots on organic cotton.
Perfect match for Ergo Baby carriers, but might suit other carriers (such as Tula, Lillebaby) as well!
Why we love this product:
- Can be easily snap fastened on to your carrier strap!
- 100% cotton terry and organic for your total reassurance
- Babies are known to suck on carrier straps for comfort and to soothe themselves. No more soggy and wet carrier straps!
- Feels extremely soft and comfortable for your baby
- Made from natural unbleached cotton (evident from the tiny black specks that can be found on the fabric)
"I initially was hesitant to purchase them but I now think they save me from having to wash my ergo carrier after each use. They are also much softer for my baby to chew on than the ergo carrier straps. They are easy to throw in with the wash, and snap easily onto the carrier." - Laura
"These do exactly what they're supposed to do and my baby loves to gum and gnaw them. They are little drool-covered pads and they're great because I can wash them and not the whole carrier. I also don't get wet when he drools all over them like I do when he gnaws on the actual carrier." - Simone
"For anyone with a teething baby, these are a must-have. My baby spends much of her time in the Ergo chewing on these pads. I just pull them off and toss them in the washer every now and then." - Lody
Machine washable on gentle cycle.
Yes, you may.
Yes, it can.
Yes, it does.
- Ergobaby All Position 360 Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier - Carbon GreyS$249.00 List Price: S$319.00
- Ergobaby Hip Seat Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier - RavenS$189.00 List Price: S$259.00
- Ergobaby OMNI 360 All-In-One Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier (16 Designs)S$229.00 - S$271.20 List Price: S$339.00
- Ergobaby OMNI 360 All-In-One Cotton Baby Carrier - California WildflowerS$229.00 List Price: S$319.00
- Ergobaby OMNI 360 All-In-One Cotton Baby Carrier - Field of DaisiesS$229.00 List Price: S$319.00
- Ergobaby All Position 360 Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier (4 Colours)S$249.00 - S$287.10 List Price: S$319.00
- Ergobaby OMNI 360 All-In-One Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier - Pearl GreyS$249.00 List Price: S$339.00
- Ergobaby Hip Seat Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier - Oxford BlueS$189.00 List Price: S$259.00