Earth Mama Vegan Nipple Butter, 60ml - exp 06/22
Earth Mama Vegan Nipple Butter is a nipple cream for vegan mothers. Every single ingredient in Vegan Nipple Butter was chosen to be soothing, buttery and incredibly moisturizing — and if it was available organic, we used it. Packed with herbs that help heal dry skin, it’ll bring your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified, so there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
- Soothing, non-sticky calendula nipple cream
- Made with organic Calendula and oils
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Apply after each feeding or as needed
- Can even be slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience
- Can be used on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
- Chosen by hospitals, even for the most fragile NICU babies
Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera ) Wax, Organic Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract
Why are there little white specks in my Vegan Nipple Butter, Organic Nipple Butter, Organic Diaper Balm or Organic Perineal Balm?
Those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. Warm the balm gently between your fingers and the bits will melt and be as effective as ever! Products made with natural ingredients may vary in appearance.