Nuby Dr. Talbot's Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (Hand Grip Style)
Dr. Talbot's Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer measures temperature easily and accurately in just 1 second, without needing contact with the skin. Measurement can be taken up to almost 2 inches (5 cm) away from the subject. The thermometer's large LED screen makes it easy to read the results, and the built-in Fever WARNING lets you know when someone has a fever. So you can measure your child's temperature while they are sleeping and be safe in the knowledge that germs are not being transmitted from skin contact
- Provides accurate readings with one button in just one second, without contact with the skin. Intended to be used when taking temperature readings on the forehead.
- Non-contact measurement allows temperatures to be taken safely from a distance.
- Easily take temperatures from the forehead up to almost 2 inches (5 cm) away.
- Fever Warning indicator to alert if someone has a fever.
- Large digital display is easy to read and provides temperature results with no fuss or confusion.
- Simple-to-use design switches easily between Fahrenheit and Celsius with the press of a button.
- Temperature memory feature to recall the last 32 readings taken.
- Easily track wellness and fluctuations in normal body temperature.
- Conveniently includes an auto shut-off feature to help save on battery life. Auto turns off after 60 seconds of inactivity.
The thermometer is accurate to within ±0.2°C or ±0.4°F.
Recommended for 3+ months.
*NOTE TO PARENTS: For ages 4 and below, temporal artery (forehead) infrared thermometers occasionally may not provide a very accurate temperature reading. It can still be used, however, it is advised to try a combination of the following methods: repeated measurements, scan your own temperature first before scanning baby's, use a few different body thermometers (oral, digital, etc). Then obtain an average value with these methods to determine if your child is having a fever.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
- Product Size : 37mm*78mm*144mm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight : 62 g
- Memory : 32 groups
- Operating temp : 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Measurement range : 32.0ºC ~ 42.2ºC (95º ~ 107.6ºF)
- Accuracy : ±0.2°C (35.0ºC ~ 42.0ºC) ; ±0.4°F (95º ~ 107.6ºF)
- Voltage source : 2 x 1.5 V
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (Not included)
- Display : LCD/LED digital display
- Automatic power off : 60s
Q: Why is my infrared thermometer reading different from my regular oral thermometer?
A: A forehead (temporal) scanner is usually 0.5°F (0.3°C) to 1°F (0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature.
Q: Is this BPA free?
A: Yes this product is BPA free.
- Nuby My Floor Seat (3 Colours)S$71.92 List Price: S$89.90
- Nuby Stackable Suction Bowls with Lid (3 pack) (Multicoloured)S$16.11 List Price: S$17.90
- Nuby Tritan Cup with Spout & Flip Top (450ml) - PinkS$17.91 List Price: S$19.90
- Nuby Garden Fresh Mash 'N' Feed Food Bowl and Masher (4 colors)S$11.90 List Price: S$17.90
- Nuby Comfort Replacement Nipple, 1pcS$4.41 List Price: S$4.90