DockATot Grand Baby Lounger is the ultimate multifunctional station for your growing little one. Meet our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9 – 36 months. Multitasking, the DockATot Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's also ideal for transitioning into a bed when your little one is ready, thanks to the rounded sides that help children settle more easily and reduce the risk of falling out of bed.
- Eases Crib to Bed Transition
- A personal space for toddlers to hang out, watch TV, play with their toys, or when they just want to be close to you while you work
- May reduce the risk of a child falling out of bed
- Made in the EU with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics, ensuring the best micro-climate
- Provides easy portability with a compact design
- Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with non-toxic properties.
Recommended for babies 9-36 months.
This product comes with 1 year warranty. No warranty for wear and tear.
The DockATot Grand helps ease the transition from crib to toddler or big kid bed. The sides give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. (The dock should never be used inside a crib.)
Whether you're a jet-setting family or you just want to move the dock from room to room, DockATot is lightweight and simple to travel with. At just 5 lbs, it can follow you anywhere.
Eases Crib to Bed Transition
Reduces Nighttime Wakings / Disruptions for Parents
DockATot is made in the EU with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics that do not harbor heat. This ensures that the micro-climate (space directly affecting their surroundings) is the best possible for babies and tots.
Offer In-Bed Comfort with Rounded Sides
Portability / Multi-Functional
(Travel bag NOT included)
Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Baby Weight: 22lbs-40lbs
- Measurements (space baby lies): 14" wide, 37" long
- Dimensions (whole product): 24 x 39 x 8 inches
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
*Above diagram is for size comparison only. The Grand version no longer comes with buckle; it CANNOT be buckled closed at the ends and is meant to be used with its ends opened.
Can I use the dock with my baby on their tummy?
The DockATot Deluxe+ is meant for babies 0-8 months. It should only be used while babies are on their back, as the best evidence suggests that babies should be placed on their backs until one year of age. However, once a baby is capable of rolling over from back to stomach, and from stomach to back, the infant can be allowed to remain in the sleep position he or she assumes.
The DockATot Grand is meant for little ones 9-36 months. Once a child is one-year old, and also capable of rolling from their back to their stomach, and also from their stomach to their back, the child can be allowed to sleep on their side or tummy if that is their preference. However, to reduce the risk of SIDS, you should only place the baby on his/her back in the dock for every sleep until your baby reaches 1 year of age.
Can I use my dock in a crib, bassinet and/or play yard?
No. DockATot should not be used in a crib, bassinet or play yard. The Consumer Product Safety Commission has cautioned that babies should be placed in a bare crib without any additional bedding, blankets or pillows. Furthermore, there is a concern that a young infant who can scoot or crawl out of the dock might get entrapped between the side of the crib, bassinet or play yard and the dock.
There have been incidents involving other products where babies have suffocated after becoming entrapped between a soft product and the side of a crib, bassinet or play yard. There have also been incidents where babies have suffocated on soft bedding like blankets or soft toys. This is why we warn against using a DockATot in a contained area like a crib, bassinet or play yard, and we also warn that blankets and pillows should not be placed in the DockATot. When it comes to an infant's resting environment, bare is best.
The Grand Dock can be used in a toddler bed or big kid-sized bed, once the child is at least nine months old, and then only placed at a height that allows the child to safely descend on his own.
Can I carry my baby in the dock?
No. It is not safe to carry your baby in the dock. While docks themselves are very portable, you must remove your baby before transporting dock, even for short distances.
What age is appropriate for my tot to sleep in a Grand dock?
Once your child is approximately 9 months of age, your child can begin sleeping in the DockATot Grand dock.
The Grand dock may be used in a toddler or big-kid bed once the child is able to safely climb in and out of the dock and bed on the child's own. The Grand dock should not be placed in a confined space, like a crib.
Before letting a child sleep in the Grand dock in a toddler bed, it is important that the child’s room be “child-proofed” with no accessible dangerous items like small parts, cords or strings, including window blind cords, medicines, cleaning supplies, etc. If the child can access other rooms once out of bed, those rooms also should be child-proofed.
How should the buckle be used?
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock comes with a buckle that can be closed to help keep your little one snug. We suggest keeping the buckle closed when your little one is lounging or resting. Please note that as a safety precaution, the buckle is designed to release under slight pressure.
Releasing the buckle makes diaper changing easier, and also lengthens the dock a bit as your little one grows. Be careful not to force the buckle open—but rather unclip it—as pulling it open unnecessarily may weaken it over time.
Never carry your child in the DockATot dock, even if the buckle is closed.
The most recent model of the DockATot Grand dock does not have a buckle.
For prior models of the DockATot Grand dock that came with a buckle, keep the buckle unclipped (open) when your child is using the dock for easier entry and exit. The buckle can be closed for ease of storage or travel.
Please note that as a safety precaution the buckle is designed to release under slight pressure. Be careful not to force the buckle open—but rather unclip it—as pulling it open unnecessarily may weaken it over time.
Never carry your child in the DockATot dock, even if the buckle is closed.
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger - Pristine WhiteS$279.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger Spare Cover - Pristine WhiteS$129.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger - La Vie en RoseS$319.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Grand Baby Lounger - Silver Lining (Chevron)S$459.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger - Mod PodS$299.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger - Carrara MarbleS$319.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- DockATot Deluxe+ Plus Baby Lounger - Mrs Mighetto (Lovely Day)S$339.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)