Shop Pupsik Summer Sale >>

Dapple Baby Laundry Detergent Refill Pack, 1L (34 loads) - Fragrance-Free

Brand Dapple
S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY (order before 3 pm, Mon-Fri)

Dapple Baby Laundry Detergent Refill Pack is a Fragrance-Free laundry detergent for babies.  Dapple Baby Concentrated Laundry Detergent is gentle for use on clothing and linens that touch your baby's delicate skin but effective on cleaning baby stains from diaper leaks and other messes. It removes up to 50% more stains than other leading brands. Dapple is on a mission to create completely gentle and effective, baby-focused products. Our top green scientists have developed plant-based solutions that pack a punch—these powerful formulas have even received a “Best in Class” rating from the Clean Label Project that tests for product purity! Every DAPPLE product is plant-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested and made in the USA.

  • 34 loads/68 HE loads
  • Plant-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic
  • Removes up to 50% more stains than leading brands
  • Clean Label Project purity award winner
  • Pediatrician & Dermatologist tested
  • Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, chlorine bleach, synthetic dyes & fragrances, SLS, MEA, DEA, TEA
  • Made in the USA and never tested on animals
  • Sulfate-Free, Dye-Free, Paraben-Free, 
  • FREE OF SLS, SLES, Artificial fragrance, Phthalates, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Alcohol

Recommended for babies 0+ months.

Ingredients:

Purified Water, citric acid, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (natural complexing agent), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), glycerin (emollient), coconut fatty acid (natural cleaner derived from coconut), disodium capryloamphodiacetate (mild cleaner derived from coconut), lauryl glucoside (natural cleaner derived from glucose), protease and amylase (natural enzymes to enhance cleaning power), cellulose (natural derived thickening agent), sodium hydroxide.

CAUTION:

EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED., SAFETY TIP: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed drink a glassful of water. Call a physician. May irritate eyes. In case of eye contact flush with water

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. You will earn 50 points for each approved review. Please Sign in or create an account
Customer Questions
No Questions
Ask Question
Did you find what you were looking for?