Comotomo Baby Bottle is a baby bottle designed to resolve all existing problems with standard baby bottles. Smart, non-leaking dual air-vents to prevent colic, a very wide-neck design for easy cleaning, and hygienic silicone material so that you won’t ever have to worry about toxic chemicals. Above all, this bottle is designed to mimic breastfeeding to help babies easily transition back and forth from nursing to bottle feeding. It’s helped so many families dealing with ‘nipple confusion’ and ‘bottle rejection’ that our Comotomo mamas have coined it “Breastfeeding in a Bottle!”
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples & squeezable body - Ideal for breastfed babies.
- Wide-neck design for easy cleaning.
- Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents.
- Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby!
- 100% safe medical grade silicone: BPA, PVC, Phthalate Free
- Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers (do NOT use UV sterilizer on bottles, only on nipples/teats and teethers)
- Comes with 1 x Medium Flow teat (3-6 months) only
Recommended for babies 3-6 months.
Did you know that your little one had been using her itty bitty hands ever since she was chilling in the womb? It’s shown that babies bring their hands close to their faces before swallowing amniotic fluid. And any breastfeeding mama will tell you all about those active baby hands during feeding time. So, we used a soft, skin-like silicone material to offer a soothing, calming touch, and better grip.
As much as we do all we can for our little ones, cleaning those narrow neck bottles are a pain in the butt. And who wants to deal with cleaning and disinfecting those bottle brushes? Here’s a solution. Our bottles feature a super wide opening so that you can easily clean them by hand. Plus, our bottles are very heat-resistant and safe in: Dishwashers (top-rack), Boiling water, Sterilizers, and Microwaves.
Colic is a bummer for the whole family, and we totally get it. So we’ve designed two anti-colic vents that are smartly placed on the nipple to ensure that your baby’s bottle is perfectly ventilated. This means that your little one drinks milk and not air. Good airflow helps to prevent unwanted colic, spit up, burping and gas. Plus, there are no extra pieces, so cleaning them is a cinch!
Contents (pictured below): Cap, Teat, Collar, Body
Our bottles are made in two sizes (5oz, 8oz) and colors (Green, Pink). The 150ml/5oz bottle comes with a slow flow nipple suitable for newborns up to 3 months, and the 250ml/8oz bottle comes with a medium flow nipple for growing little ones between 3 to 6 months.
This Bottle Comes with 1 Medium Flow Teat (3-6 months)
Easy to Clean, No need for bottle brush!
As much as we do all we can for our little ones, cleaning those narrow neck bottles are a pain in the butt. And who wants to deal with cleaning and disinfecting those bottle brushes? Here’s a solution.
Our bottles feature a super wide opening so that you can easily clean them by hand. Plus, our bottles are very heat-resistant (more heat resistant than Plastic or PPSU).
We encourage the following methods for sterilising your bottles:
- Boiling water - place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Steam Sterilisers
- Microwave - If you are using microwave steam bag sterilizers, please follow the instruction provided in the packets.
- Dishwashers (top-rack only, avoid being too close to heating coils).
- DO NOT use UV to Sterilize your bottles.
(Overexposure to UV may generally lead to faster material degradation. You may use UV on nipples/teats and teethers only.)
1. Which bottle warmers are compatible with Comotomo baby bottles?
- Avent Express Bottle Warmer
- Kiinde Kozi Bottle Warmer
- Munchkin High-Speed Bottle Warmer
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Warmer
- The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer
- Born Free Tru-Temp Bottle Warmer
- Cuisinart BW-10 Bottle Warmer
- Boon Orb Bottle Warmer
2. Which sterilizers are compatible with Comotomo baby bottles?
- Avent 3-in-1 Electruc Steam Sterilizer
- Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer
- Baby Brezza Sterilizer Dryer
- Born Free Tru-Clean Bottle Sterilizing System
- Munchkin Guard Electric Sterilizer
- Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags
- Cuisinart CS-6 Bottle Sterilizer
3. How can I distinguish the nipple flow?
4. MY BOTTLE IS LEAKING. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? (LEAKING FROM THE VENTS)
5. MY BOTTLE IS LEAKING. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? (LEAKING FROM THE BOTTLE RIM)
6. THE NIPPLE / BOTTLE COLLAPSES DURING FEEDING. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?
7. HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE SMELL IN THE BOTTLE?
8. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPLACE THE NIPPLE?
We normally recommend replacing nipples every 3 months.
9. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPLACE THE BOTTLE?
6-12 months. Although it varies depending on usagesm we recommend that bottles are replaced every 6 months.
10. IS COMOTOMO BABY BOTTLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR BREASTFED BABIES?
Although our bottles are excellent in helping breastfed babies easily transition to bottles, they are really designed for all babies, and to make parents lives a little bit easier.
11. IS COMOTOMO BABY BOTTLE SAFE IN A MICROWAVE?
Yes! Our bottles are perfectly safe in microwaves. If you are using microwave steam bag sterilizers, please follow the instruction provided. However, if you are looking to heat breast milk or formulas, please note that the overwhelming consensus is that microwaves are not recommended. Common reason for this is that microwaves do not heat evenly and can produce “hot spots”. Also, there are claims that microwaves can compromise the nutritional value of the breast milk or formulas.
12. IS SILICONE A SAFE MATERIAL?
Absolutely! Comotomo baby bottle and nipple is made with hygienic silicone that is free of BPA and other toxic chemicals.
13. IS COMOTOMO BABY BOTTLE SAFE IN DISHWASHERS?
You’re in luck! Our bottles are perfectly safe in dishwashers. But please place them on the top rack to avoid being too close to the heating coils.
14. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I STERILIZE COMOTOMO BABY BOTTLES?
There are a lot of different opinions about how frequently you should sterilize baby bottles in general. First, you should absolutely sterilize the bottles and all the parts before using them for the first time. We recommend simply placing them in boiling water for about 5 minutes and then letting them air dry. After that many pediatricians feel that thoroughly cleaning with hot soapy water, or in dishwashers will do the job of keep the bottles and nipples clean and germ free.
That being said, here are our thoughts. Prior to 6 months, your little one’s immune systems aren’t quite fully developed. So until that point, we’d recommend that you sterilize the bottles as frequently as you can. After 6 months, we think that it’s still good practice (and for your peace of mind) to sterilize the bottles and nipples once a week. Lastly, if your baby is sick for any reason, we’d strongly recommend frequent sterilization just to remove any doubt.
15. WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Comotomo baby bottles and teethers are made in South Korea.
Celebrities love it, too!
We are unable to advise about whether it is safe in a UV sterilizer, however we can only advise the recommended sterilizing instructions which is steam or boil. Dishwasher top rack.
Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers. We are only able to confirm its safety in traditional sterilizers (e.g. steam sterilizers). It is yet to be tested in UV sterilizers.
These are the list of compatible warmers: Avent Express Bottle Warmer Kiinde Kozi Bottle Warmer Munchkin High-Speed Bottle Warmer Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Warmer The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer Born Free Tru-Temp ...