Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow (New 3103 Model)
Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow is a pillow that is perfect for toddlers in size and design, this pillow helps ensure a peaceful and restful night's sleep and is just right for your toddler's first pillow. Researched and developed with the University at Trinity College in Dublin, the ClevaFoam® Pillow is the only pillow scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and increase support by 80%, thereby helping to prevent Flat Head Syndrome. Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam® is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
Note that this is a new version that comes in a new purple color packaging.
- Pure luxury and comfort with perfect support
- Made using scientifically proven ClevaFoam® to prevent Flat Head Syndrome
- Perfect for toddlers, keeping their head and spine in comfortable alignment
- AirFlow™ fabric draws away moisture and increase airflow
*Comes with a removable pillow cover. This cover is a pillow protector. For pillow case, click here.
Recommended for babies 12+ months.
Dimension: 50cm (L) 30cm (W) 5.5cm (D)
For babies below 12 months, get Clevamama ClevaFoam Baby Pillow.
Manufactured using fabrics and foams that are hypo-allergenic, PH balanced and toxin free makes the pillow suitable for use with babies who suffer from asthma and allergies. The AirFlow™ fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow and is also Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
In conjunction with the University of Trinity College Dublin, ClevaFoam® has been specifically researched, engineered, designed and manufactured for babies. The complete ClevaFoam® range offers the ultimate in comfort, support and luxury for babies and toddlers. ClevaFoam® is scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on your baby's head by 50% and increase support by 80% and aid in the prevention of Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome). The added benefit of Airflow™ ensures moisture is drawn away and airflow is increased for the ultimate "Snugability".
What is Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)?
Deformational Plagiocephaly, The medical condition more commonly known as 'Flat Head Syndrome'. Plagiocephaly affects many infants since the widespread introduction of placing babies to sleep on their backs in order to prevent cot death (SIDS). Torticollis is another condition that can also lead to the Flat Head Syndrome. Due to the nature of the condition, which is a tight or shortened muscle in one side of your baby's neck causing the head to tilt or turn to one side, resulting in the infant resting its head in the same position and therefore becoming flattened at that point.
What is ClevaFoam® made of?
ClevaFoam® is made from low resilience polyurethane foam.
Is ClevaFoam® the same as memory foam?
No, they share many features but have one great difference, namely the cell structure. Standard or normal memory foam is usually a closed cell structure which makes it heavy, dense, with reduced airflow causing it to retain and build up heat. ClevaFoam® is made with an open cell structure thereby making it lighter, more breathable, with reduced heat retention.
What age is ClevaFoam® suitable from and to?
ClevaFoam® products can be used from birth, with the upper age limit depending on the product ClevaFoam® is used in. For example, the ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow can be used from birth but the Toddler Pillow is not recommended before 12 months. The ClevaSleep® Positioner is also made out of ClevaFoam® and can be used until the baby starts moving in their sleep, usually at around 5-6 months (this will vary from baby to baby).
Is this pillow suitable to use with babies who suffer with asthma or allergies?
Manufactured using Hypo-allergenic foam, it is PH balanced and toxin free making it suitable for babies who suffer with asthma and allergies and the removable cover allows for machine washing. The Airflow™ fabric, which draws away moisture and increases airflow, is Oeko-Tex 100 certified for babies. The fabric is also PH balanced and guaranteed to be gentle on your babies skin.
Is ClevaFoam® itself washable and if so how?
Hand wash using a mild detergent, allow to air dry on a flat surface.
Is ClevaFoam® breathable?
Yes, because of the manufacturing process and the open cell structure ClevaFoam® is breathable.
Is the cover breathable?
Yes, it is. The cover is made using Airflow™ technology, which increases airflow and draws away moisture from your baby.
*Pillow cover refers to the pillow protector, NOT a pillow case.
The pillow cover is made of AirFlow technology which increases air flow and draws away moisture from your baby. The open cell structure of the ClevaFoam and ventilation holes also increase the airflow and makes it lighter, more breathable and with reduced heat retention.
Is the cover washable?
Absolutely! The cover is like any other pillow case and can be washed according to the instructions on the care label.
What material is the cover protector?
The cover (pillow protector) is made from 100% polyester. However, there are replacement pillow cases available in 100% cotton and varying colours and patterns to suit any nursery or toddler bedroom.
Are all ClevaFoam® products lined?
Yes, all products have a lining. Depending on the product, some are waterproof and some have structure covers.
The ClevaMama® ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow helps to protect the round shape of your baby's soft head with the use of ClevaFoam® technology. If you have concerns regarding the shape of your baby's head you should consult your doctor or health professional. This aid does not replace the need for medical supervision.
Please follow the instructions below.
The pillow itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze excess water from the pillow and allow to dry flat.
How to position your baby on to the pillow:
Place your baby's head and shoulders on to the pillow, as per the image on the packaging.
The following information is for ClevaFoam® Baby, Toddler and pram pillow.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to help prevent SIDs.
A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER use this product on countertops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18-C.
Yes, you can sun dry this product after washing.
Yes, it does.
Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow (New 2019 Refresh) is suitable for ages 1-3 years. For ages 3+, Clevamama Junior Pillow is suggested.
You can go for toddler pillow.
Get it here: Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow Case (New 2019 Refresh) (click here)
- Clevamama ClevaFoam Support Mattress (70x140cm) - Increased AirflowS$191.00 List Price: S$239.00
- ClevaMama Jersey Cotton Fitted Sheets, 2pk (60x120cm) (3 Colours)S$23.92 List Price: S$29.90
- Cotton Case (31x22cm) for Clevamama ClevaFoam Pram Pillow (8 Designs)S$8.72 List Price: S$10.90
- ClevaMama Anti-Allergy Mattress (60 x 120 cm)S$103.20 List Price: S$129.00
- Clevamama ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Support PositionerS$79.90 List Price: S$99.90
- Clevamama ClevaCushion 10 in 1 Nursing Pillow - MulticolourS$89.90 List Price: S$139.90
- ClevaMama AirGo Support Mattress (60 x 120 cm)S$159.00 List Price: S$199.00
- Clevamama Tencel Toilet Training Sleep Mat (3 Colours)S$19.90 List Price: S$24.90
- Clevamama Clevabed Mattress Protector Cot Bed Size (70x140cm)S$17.52 List Price: S$21.90
- Clevamama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity PillowS$135.20 List Price: S$169.00
- Clevamama Mum2Me Maternity Pillow & Sleep Pod - Grey ChevronS$169.00 List Price: S$249.00