Clevamama ClevaFoam Support Mattress (70x140cm) - Increased Airflow
Clevamama ClevaFoam Support Mattress is a mattress made using ClevaFoam technology. The ClevaFoam® Support Mattress is the ultimate in comfort and support for your baby's head, neck and body, helping them sleep safely and soundly so everybody has a good night's sleep!
- Size: 70cm x 140cm x 9cm.
- ClevaFoam® technology helps protect the round shape of your baby's soft head & growing body
- Breathable, lightweight with reduced heat retention
- Hypo-allergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; suitable for babies with asthma & allergies.
- Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
- Includes removable mattress protector cover. The cover is machine washable.
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
ClevaFoam® technology supports your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints, it protects the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). It is the only product scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significant reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced and phthalates, toxin and formaldehyde free. Ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
During the manufacturing process we use only water as an alternative blowing agent, instead of harmful chemicals. Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size. Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use. Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C. Washing Instructions: Removable mattress cover can be washed following the instructions below.
ClevaFoam® technology supports your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints, it protects the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome).
It is the only product scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of a baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland). And is ideal for babies and children who suffer from asthma and allergies.
Plagiocephaly is the condition when part of a baby's head becomes flattened due to continued pressure on one spot.
For the ultimate support and protection for your baby, a significant proportion of our product range is made with ClevaFoam® technology: Mattresses, Pillows, ClevaCushions, ClevaSleep® Pods and many more.
What is ClevaFoam® made of?
ClevaFoam® is made from low resilience polyurethane foam.
Is ClevaFoam® the same as memory foam?
No, they share many features but have one great difference, namely the cell structure. Standard or normal memory foam is usually a closed cell structure which makes it heavy, dense, with reduced airflow causing it to retain and build up of heat. ClevaFoam® is made with an open cell structure thereby making it lighter, more breathable, with reduced heat retention.
What age is ClevaFoam® suitable from and to?
ClevaFoam® products can be used from birth, with the upper age limit depending on the product ClevaFoam® is used in. For example, the ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow can be used from birth but the Toddler Pillow is not recommended before 12 months. The ClevaSleep® Plus Elevated Support is also made out of ClevaFoam® and can be used until the baby starts moving in their sleep, usually at around 5-6 months (this will vary from baby to baby).
Is ClevaFoam® itself washable and if so how?
Hand wash using a mild detergent, allow to air dry on a flat surface.
Is ClevaFoam® breathable?
Yes, because of the manufacturing process and the open cell structure ClevaFoam® is breathable.
Is the cover breathable?
Yes, it is. The cover is made using Airflow™ technology, which increases airflow and draws away moisture from your baby.
Is the cover washable?
Absolutely! The cover is like any other pillow case and can be hand washed according to the instructions on the care label.
What material is the cover?
The cover is made from 100% polyester.
Are all ClevaFoam® products lined?
Yes, all products have a lining. Depending on the product, some are waterproof and some have structure covers.
It should fit, but do expect it to be al ittle snug lengthwise.
It would not fit, your cot 1370mm might be too short for the 140cm mattress.
- Clevamama Tencel Toilet Training Sleep Mat (3 Colours)S$19.90 List Price: S$24.90
- Childhome Waterproof Mattress Protector (70x140cm)S$69.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Clevamama Bamboo Apron Baby Bath Towel (8 Designs)S$29.52 List Price: S$36.90
- ClevaMama Anti-Allergy Mattress (60 x 120 cm)S$103.20 List Price: S$129.00
- Clevamama Mum2Me Maternity Pillow & Sleep Pod - Grey ChevronS$169.00 List Price: S$249.00
- Clevamama ClevaCushion 10 in 1 Nursing Pillow - MulticolourS$89.90 List Price: S$139.90
- Clevamama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity PillowS$135.20 List Price: S$169.00
- Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow (New 3103 Model)S$39.90 List Price: S$49.90
- ClevaMama AirGo Support Mattress (60 x 120 cm)S$159.00 List Price: S$199.00
- Clevamama ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Support PositionerS$79.90 List Price: S$99.90