BioCair BC-65 Disinfectant Pocket Spray is a non-alcohol, non-toxic, non-corrosive disinfectant made with only pure water and BC-65™ solution. Formulated to kill 99.999% of surface bacteria and viruses under 60-seconds of contact including yeast and fungus, reducing the threat of common cold, E.coli and more.
Disinfection plays an important role in reducing the amount of contact with harmful pathogens. Especially for expectant mothers, who are more susceptible to illnesses, and should take more precaution to prevent falling ill.
Spray on common touch point areas like:
- Toilet seat covers
- Door knobs
- Electronic devices like phones, keyboards
- Kitchen surfaces, chopping boards
- Kills harmful pathogens
- pH Neutral
- Fragrance Free
- Non-corrosive, non-irritant, non-toxic
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Child-friendly formula
Directions for use
Hold bottle 4-6 inches away from surface and spray. Do not rinse after spray.
Pure water and BC-65
BioCair® has been tested to kill 99.999% pathogens according to the US Pharmacopoeia Standard, including the disinfectant-resistant pathogens such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis and Bacillus subtilis in just 60seconds.
BioCair® is formulated naturally without the use of alcohol and any ingredients that are harmful or toxic to the skin and health. Its pH neutral and mild properties makes it safe and suitable for everyone to use, and it offers the best protection to young children, including those with sensitive skin.
HOW LONG CAN BIOCAIR BE STORED?
There is an expiration date on each Pocket Spray and disinfecting solution- unopened, BioCair can be stored for 1-year. Once opened the Disinfecting solution should be used within 30-days and the Pocket Spray should be used within 60-days.
Please note that the product does not lose all effectiveness when it expires- it can be used past the expiration date, but the effectiveness will be reduced.
WHY SHOULD I USE BIOCAIR TO DISINFECT THE AIR AND SURFACES?
BioCair provides a revolutionary approach to eliminating bacteria, viruses, spores and fungus from your environment: our products kill 99.999% of pathogens within 60-seconds, yet remain non-toxic, free of alcohol and is pH neutral. The other unique feature: BioCair has products to disinfect the air, disinfect your hands and any surface of item you come in contact with.
Using BioCair allows you to quickly, effectively and safely kill the harmful pathogens commonly found on surfaces and in the air.
WHERE SHOULD I STORE THE UNOPENED BIOCAIR?
Storing out of direct light at normal room temperature is ideal.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE BIOACTIVE AND THE DISINFECTANT POCKET SPRAYS?
Both will kill all the nasty viruses and bacteria, the BioActive Pocket Spray is formulated for the fastest possible kill time on Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD) while the Disinfectant Pocket Spray remains great for killing all the germs.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I MIST A ROOM WITH THE 1 LITER OF BIOCAIR AIR PURIFYING SOLUTION?
Based on 1-hour of misting per day- you are able to mist the room about 15 times, meaning about 15 days of misting if using level 2 on the Ultimate machine. 7 days if using the level 3 setting for 1-hour.
WHERE SHOULD THE DRY-MIST MACHINE BE PLACE IN A ROOM?
The ideal location is where the dry-mist machine is unblocked, this will allow the mist to reach all parts of the room. Our suggestions: at or above table height and centrally located in a room. If there is circulation in the room, the machine does not necessarily need to be centrally located.
HOW MANY HOURS SHOULD I MIST EACH DAY?
The more you use the dry-mist, the lower the level of airborne pathogens, daily misting is a good way to keep the baseline level of pathogens low.
Usually 1-hour per-room per-day is enough- if you want to mist for longer, set the Ultimate machine to level 2 and mist for 2-3 hours. If you are concerned about HFMD, the haze or the flu, you can mist 3-4 hours each day.
If someone in your household is ill, the germ level will likely increase with any coughing and sneezing. To combat the increased level of germs in the air, run the misting machine more frequently and for a longer duration.
IS THE BIOCAIR DRY-MIST MACHINE A HUMIDIFIER?
No, the machine is not adding significant humidity to a room. The mist that comes from our machine is a BC-65 Dry-Mist for disinfecting a room by killing airborne pathogens.
CAN I USE ESSENTIAL OIL WITH THE DRY-MIST MACHINES?
No. The BioCair BC-65 Dry Mist machine is not designed to be used with oils or fragrances. Adding oils or using the machine with anything other than the BioCair Air Purifying Solution is not suggested.
CAN I USE THE BIOCAIR PURIFYING SOLUTION WITH MY HUMIDIFIER?
Using the BioCair purifying solution with a normal humidifier will not be as effective as using a BioCair Dry-Mist machine as the humidifier might not produce the small, light mist needed to fill a room- a heavy, wet mist will not travel throughout the room.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THE POCKET SPRAY?
The Pocket Spray has many applications: directly onto hands, directly onto a pacifier that has fallen on the ground, even on utensils before eating. Use the pocket spray on any surface that needs disinfecting, simply hold bottle in upright position, spray on surfaces 4 to 6 inches away and wait 60-seconds.
HOW DO I USE MY BIOCAIR® POCKET SPRAY?
Hold bottle in upright position, spray on surfaces 4 to 6 inches away, remember to cap securely after use.
SHOULD I RINSE MY HANDS AFTER USING THE POCKET SPRAY?
No, in fact, you should not rinse your hands after using the pocket spray. It is best not to rinse your hands (or objects) after using the spray as the spray will eliminate the germs and bacteria.
HOW DO I USE THE AIR PURIFYING SOLUTION?
The BioCair Air Purifying Solution should be used with a BioCair Dry-Mist machine and diluted with distilled water at a 1:1 ratio.
Simply add 1 part BioCair purifying solution to 1 part distilled water to the tank of any BioCair Dry-Mist machine. Once you have replaced the tank, mist a room for an hour each day to keep the baseline level of pathogens in the room to a minimum.
- Buds Organics Baby Safe Bottle & Utensil Cleaner, 500ml (Exp 06/25)S$24.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid, 16.9 oz (3 scents)S$15.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Air Purifying Solution (Alcohol Free), 1L (4pk) (exp 07/23)S$112.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair BC-65 Anti-HFMD BioActive Pocket Spray Sanitizer (Alcohol Free), 50ml - exp 07/23S$16.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Biocair BC-65 Disinfectant Air Purifying Solution (6x300ml) - For Automobile - exp 08/23S$66.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair BC-65 Ultimate Dry-Mist Automobile Disinfecting MachineS$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Ultimate II Aerial Disinfection Bundle - exp 08/23S$248.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wet Brush Detangler Brush Disney Princess Celebration (6 Designs)S$12.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Ultimate II BioActive Anti-HFMD Aerial Disinfection - Exp 02/23S$262.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Pro II Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Alcohol Free) (exp 02/23)S$149.40 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Classic 200 Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Exp 07/23)S$159.40 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Pro II BioActive Anti-HFMD Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Alcohol Free) (exp 02/23)S$158.40 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair BioActive Anti-HFMD Air Purifying Solution (Alcohol Free), 1L (exp 07/23)S$33.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Classic 250 Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Exp 07/23)S$239.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Classic 200 BioActive Anti-HFMD Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Exp 05/23)S$166.40 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Classic 250 BioActive Anti-HFMD Aerial Disinfection Bundle (Exp 05/23)S$246.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair BioActive Anti-HFMD Air Purifying Solution (Alcohol Free), 1L (4pk) (exp 07/23)S$119.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- BioCair Air Purifying Solution (Alcohol Free), 1L - exp 08/23S$31.80 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)