Beaba Babycook Neo Baby Food Maker is just like the original babycook food maker, only better: Babycook Neo comes with a glass bowl and a stainless-steel steam basket. Babycook Neo's four settings eliminate the need for pots, a blender and a microwave so that making baby food is as simple as possible. Create everything from a fine purée to a chunkier purée and everything in between - the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that your baby is getting the correct consistency of baby food every step of the way. European-made!
- The only baby food maker with a glass bowl & a stainless steel steam basket
- Intelligently designed with four settings: steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost
- Easily accessible reservoir
- Unique, one-handed operation
- Unique blend feature to control consistency
- Patented steam cooking system
- 5.2 cup (1250 ml) dishwasher safe bowl
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free
- Made for local (SG) voltage with UK plug (3-pin)
- Designed in France
This product contains ONLY 1 x Babycook Neo unit. For full list of items included, see below. Any additional accessories (e.g. jars, spoons, etc) found in the product images, video and box packaging are NOT INCLUDED.
Recommended for babies 4+ months.
All Beaba Babycooks sold at Pupsik come with SPRING Singapore “SAFETY MARK” that ensure Babycook power adaptor is safe for using in Singapore.
DO NOT WASH GLASS BOWL WHEN HOT. IT MAY CRACK OR SHATTER. LET IT COOL TO ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE WASHING.
This product contains ONLY the following (additional accessories found in above product images, videos and box packaging are NOT INCLUDED):
- Babycook Unit
- Removable bowl lid
- Stainless steel cooking/reheating basket
- Stainless steel mixing blade with Rubber seal
- Glass bowl
- Tank lid
- Stainless steel tank
- Power cord
*Glass conservation jars not included.
The Babycook® Neo makes up to 1 250 ml of food in a sleek, patented countertop appliance that steam cooks, blends and reheats/defrost all-in-one, in 15 minutes or less. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers, then simply defrost and reheat right in the Babycook® Neo.
The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so you never have to worry about watching over the Babycook or overcooking your baby's food. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle-free cleaning!
Babycook® Neo comes with a glass bowl and a stainless-steel steam basket. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle-free cleaning!
Tip: Also use your Babycook® after baby has grown to cook any purees or blend your sauces!
Age of use: 4+ months
Product maintenance: Leave the glass bowl to cool before rinsing. Avoid shocks with hard objects. Wash accessories by hand. Clean the device with a soft damp cloth. Do not immerse.
- Bowl: glass
- Tank & cooking basket: stainless steel
Weight: 1.71 kg
Size: 240mm (width) * 185mm (depth) * 240mm (height)
Babycook Neo vs Babycook
|Glass Bowl & Stainless Steel Steam Basket
Stainless Steel Steam Basket:
|New Patented Steam System
||Sabatier Diamant French Blade
Beaba Babycook Neo Care Tips
The following precaution is required to ensure that your Babycook Neo lasts long for a long time:
- After cooking cycle, please leave the bowl to cool down for a few minutes before rinsing it with hot or cold water.
- Wash by hand rather than dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is aggressively and may reduce the life span of the bowl and its parts.
- Avoid shock with objects harder than glass (diamond, ceramic knife blade, etc.) which may scratch the surface and weaken the bowl.
How To Clean Your Babycook
Making your own baby food at home with Babycook is a decision that will improve your baby’s health and will save you time and money. Say goodbye to overspending on groceries! You might be impressed that Babycook gives you the ability to steam cook and blend any food in 15 minutes or less, but how do you clean it after you’re done? It’s simple – just follow this guide to learn how to clean Babycook in no time at all.
How do I clean the outside of my Babycook and it's accessories?
The bowl, basket, lid and spatula are top-rack dishwasher safe. To ensure the longest life for your accessories, washing by hand with warm, soapy water is recommended (use caution when handling the blade, as it is extremely sharp).
After cleaning the blade, make sure that the gasket and seal are reattached properly.
Never submerge the appliance in water. To clean the Babycook itself, unplug the machine and then using a slightly damp paper towel or wipe, remove any excess food on the machine and then wipe dry using a towel.
Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
First thing’s first – every 50 uses or so, it’s time to descale the reservoir. On some Babycook models, the button will turn red every 50 uses to remind you to cleanr (or “descale”) the reservoir. It is crucial to only use distilled white vinegar or lemon juice – never use a descaling liquid made from chemicals or created for coffee machines when cleaning Babycook. Mix 1 part water and 1 part white distilled vinegar (or lemon juice) and then let this mixture sit in the reservoir overnight. Rinse with fresh water and do one steam cycle with fresh water only to get rid of the vinegar or lemon juice taste.
Bowl and Accessories
The blending bowl, lid, basket, blending cover and blade are safe for the top-rack of your dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing these items with warm and soapy water to make sure they last as long as possible! Be sure to clean these accessories every time they make contact with food to eliminate germs.
The Babycook Itself
Sometimes the outer surface of your Babycook gets dirty. When this happens, unplug it and use a cleaning wipe or slightly damp paper towel to clean it. Once the surface is clean, dry it with a kitchen towel.
That’s all there is to it! With a baby food maker that’s so easy to clean, you can get right back to making delicious food for your baby or even your whole family to enjoy – after you take a quick nap, of course.
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 6 x 2oz - TealS$58.41 List Price: S$64.90
- OXO Tot Baby Freezer Tray (14 x 0.75oz) (3 colors)S$11.61 List Price: S$12.90
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 4 x 4oz - TealS$58.41 List Price: S$64.90
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (2oz x 6pc)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Haakaa Silicone Ice Pop Mould (4 Colors)S$12.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (6oz x 4pc)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Monee Silicone Food Storage Cube Tray - 12 x 30ml (2 Colors)S$25.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Beaba Conservation Glass Jar, 400ml - PinkS$15.70 List Price: S$28.00
- Beaba Babycook Plus (Duo) Food Maker (4 designs)S$298.00 - S$310.50 List Price: S$345.00
- Beaba Milk Prep Beverage Maker - Night BlueS$92.80 List Price: S$189.00