Beaba Babycook Plus gives you two large bowls to prepare different meals at the same time! This innovative and multipurpose Babycook allows you to steam, cook, blend, defrost and reheat baby food. Steaming vegetables retains more vitamins than other cooking methods so gift your child with truly healthy and nutritious meals that also taste equally delicious.
All Beaba Babycooks sold at Pupsik come with SPRING Singapore “SAFETY MARK” that ensure Babycook power adaptor is safe for using in Singapore.
Prepare two children's meals at the same time: mix on one side and cook on the other side! This Beaba Babycook Duo is a huge timesaver and allows you to prepare a complete meal in just 15 minutes.
This Beaba Babycook Duo comes with with a spatula, mixing/smoothie filter (x2) lid and recipe booklet.
Why we love this product:
- Two large bowls! Cook different meals at the same time!
- Convenient, innovative, French-made blender, steamer, defroster and reheater all in one!
- Prepare a complete meal in just 15 minutes!
- Compact and stylish - perfect for kitchen countertops!
- Prepare and freeze food in batches!
- BPA free for your reassurance!
Product Dmensions: 38 x 18 x 24 cm
How To Clean Your Babycook
Making your own baby food at home with Babycook is a decision that will improve your baby’s health and will save you time and money. Say goodbye to overspending on groceries! You might be impressed that Babycook gives you the ability to steam cook and blend any food in 15 minutes or less, but how do you clean it after you’re done? It’s simple – just follow this guide to learn how to clean Babycook in no time at all.
How do I clean the outside of my Babycook and it's accessories?
The bowl, basket, lid and spatula are top-rack dishwasher safe. To ensure the longest life for your accessories, washing by hand with warm, soapy water is recommended (use caution when handling the blade, as it is extremely sharp).
After cleaning the blade, make sure that the gasket and seal are reattached properly.
Never submerge the appliance in water. To clean the Babycook itself, unplug the machine and then using a slightly damp paper towel or wipe, remove any excess food on the machine and then wipe dry using a towel.
Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
First thing’s first – every 50 uses or so, it’s time to descale the reservoir. On some Babycook models, the button will turn red every 50 uses to remind you to cleanr (or “descale”) the reservoir. It is crucial to only use distilled white vinegar or lemon juice – never use a descaling liquid made from chemicals or created for coffee machines when cleaning Babycook. Mix 1 part water and 1 part white distilled vinegar (or lemon juice) and then let this mixture sit in the reservoir overnight. Rinse with fresh water and do one steam cycle with fresh water only to get rid of the vinegar or lemon juice taste.
Bowl and Accessories
The blending bowl, lid, basket, blending cover and blade are safe for the top-rack of your dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing these items with warm and soapy water to make sure they last as long as possible! Be sure to clean these accessories every time they make contact with food to eliminate germs.
The Babycook Itself
Sometimes the outer surface of your Babycook gets dirty. When this happens, unplug it and use a cleaning wipe or slightly damp paper towel to clean it. Once the surface is clean, dry it with a kitchen towel.
That’s all there is to it! With a baby food maker that’s so easy to clean, you can get right back to making delicious food for your baby or even your whole family to enjoy – after you take a quick nap, of course.
Babycook Solo and Plust jars are made of plastic. Only Babycook Neo jars are glass.
- Beaba 1st Age Clip Portions Food Storage Container Set, 6pc (60ml & 120ml) - Pink/RoseS$22.05 List Price: S$24.50
- Beaba 1st Age Clip Portions Food Storage Container Set, 6pc (60ml & 120ml) - Blue/NeonS$22.05 List Price: S$24.50
- Beaba Purseat'Fix Foldable Car Seat with Isofix - Navy BlueS$269.00 List Price: S$355.00
- Beaba Winter Solo Cooking Bundle SetS$279.00 List Price: S$370.40
- Beaba Winter Duo Cooking Bundle SetS$339.00 List Price: S$486.20
- Beaba Babycook Cleaning & Descaling Liquid, 500ml (exp 09/23)S$9.81 List Price: S$10.90
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (6oz x 4pc)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Beaba Purseat'Fix Foldable Car Seat with Isofix - BlackS$269.00 List Price: S$355.00
- OXO Tot Baby Freezer Tray (14 x 0.75oz) (3 colors)S$11.61 List Price: S$12.90
- Beaba Second Stage Ergonomic Cutlery Set (4 Colours)S$14.85 List Price: S$16.50