Beaba Babycook Solo 4-in-1 Baby Food Maker (11 Colours)
Beaba Babycook Solo 4-in-1 Baby Food Maker is a French-made baby food processor that steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats, all in one food maker. The Beaba Solo 4 In 1 is a complete kitchen module that allows you to prepare, cook and serve your baby's food quick & easy, full of flavour and texture to suit your baby's taste. Stylish and compact, this Babycook Solo is perfect for kitchen countertops as well as for taking along on your travels so you can make fresh, healthy, nutritious, delicious food on the go!
- 4-in-1 food processor: Steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats.
- Steamer cooks vegetables and fruits in 15 minutes, preserving flavours and vitamins.
- Blends different textures: smooth, pureed, chunks
- Reheat and defrost function gently warms baby's food to the ideal temperature.
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid makes it easy to clean
- Graduated measuring bowl
- Auto shut-off feature with sound signal, no monitoring required
- Easy use one button press for cooking and blending
- Bowl capacity 1100 ml: easily and quickly prepare large quantities.
- Backlit screen and descaling indicator
- Includes a spatula to stir and scoop food
- Includes a steamer basket for steaming pasta and smaller vegetables
- Includes recipe booklet to create healthy meals for baby
This product uses the British Standard Plug (three-pin plug).
This product comes with 2 years local warranty from date of purchase under manufacturing defects. It is made to work on 220V only and does not require any adapter to operate.
All Beaba Babycooks sold at Pupsik come with SPRING Singapore “SAFETY MARK” that ensure Babycook power adaptor is safe for using in Singapore.
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive. Secondary images may feature other products & accessories that are not included.
The Beaba Solo 4 In 1 is a complete kitchen module that allows you to prepare, cook and serve your baby's food quick & easy, full of flavour and texture to suit your baby's taste. With four main functions: steam cook, blend, defrost and reheat.
The steamer function the blender will gently steam cook vegetables and fruits within 15 minutes without over cooking them and making them soggy and preserving flavour, vitamins and minerals.
The blender has a twist switch which allow for you to twist and leave it to blend or manually control a pulse in order to blend food to your ideal consistency.
The reheat and defrost functions combine the steamer function to gently warm baby's food to the ideal temperature.
This 1.1 liter capacity Babycook Solo also features an auto shut-off feature, sound signal at the end of the cooking cycle, backlit screen and descaling indicator.
Included with the blender is a steamer basket for steaming pasta and smaller vegetables, a spatula that's long and thing design for accessing the jug and a receipt booklet to help inspire you when creating the perfect healthy meal for your baby.
- Manual cyclone-effect blade: For tailored mixing, adapting the consistency to the child’s age (smooth, pureed, chunks).
- Removable steaming basket: Possibility of collecting cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to modulate the texture of the preparation.
- Graduated measuring bowl: Easy to measure quantity of water to pour into tank.
- Automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished: No monitoring required.
- Single control button (cooking – mixing)
- Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking.
- Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light.
- Spatula: Practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty food into the bowl without being burnt.
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean.
This Beaba Babycook Solo comes with a spatula, blending/smoothie filter lid and mini recipe booklet.
Product Dimensions: 27.5 x 19 x 25 cm
- Cover, basket, lid, spatula - Wash by hand or dishwasher.
- Main unit - Clean with soft damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
How To Clean Your Babycook
Making your own baby food at home with Babycook is a decision that will improve your baby’s health and will save you time and money. Say goodbye to overspending on groceries! You might be impressed that Babycook gives you the ability to steam cook and blend any food in 15 minutes or less, but how do you clean it after you’re done? It’s simple – just follow this guide to learn how to clean Babycook in no time at all.
How do I clean the outside of my Babycook and it's accessories?
The bowl, basket, lid and spatula are top-rack dishwasher safe. To ensure the longest life for your accessories, washing by hand with warm, soapy water is recommended (use caution when handling the blade, as it is extremely sharp).
After cleaning the blade, make sure that the gasket and seal are reattached properly.
Never submerge the appliance in water. To clean the Babycook itself, unplug the machine and then using a slightly damp paper towel or wipe, remove any excess food on the machine and then wipe dry using a towel.
Stainless Steel Water Reservoir
First thing’s first – every 50 uses or so, it’s time to descale the reservoir. On some Babycook models, the button will turn red every 50 uses to remind you to cleanr (or “descale”) the reservoir. It is crucial to only use distilled white vinegar or lemon juice – never use a descaling liquid made from chemicals or created for coffee machines when cleaning Babycook. Mix 1 part water and 1 part white distilled vinegar (or lemon juice) and then let this mixture sit in the reservoir overnight. Rinse with fresh water and do one steam cycle with fresh water only to get rid of the vinegar or lemon juice taste.
Bowl and Accessories
The blending bowl, lid, basket, blending cover and blade are safe for the top-rack of your dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing these items with warm and soapy water to make sure they last as long as possible! Be sure to clean these accessories every time they make contact with food to eliminate germs.
The Babycook Itself
Sometimes the outer surface of your Babycook gets dirty. When this happens, unplug it and use a cleaning wipe or slightly damp paper towel to clean it. Once the surface is clean, dry it with a kitchen towel.
That’s all there is to it! With a baby food maker that’s so easy to clean, you can get right back to making delicious food for your baby or even your whole family to enjoy – after you take a quick nap, of course.
yes, but you need to purchase a rice cooker attachment sold separately.
Unfortunately we do not carry.
Note that there are two types of rice makers, for normal Babycooks and separate one for Babycook Neo. So Neo part will not be compatible with Normal Babycook and vice versa.
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (6oz x 4pc)S$19.92 List Price: S$24.90
- OXO Tot Baby Freezer Tray (14 x 0.75oz) (3 colors)S$10.32 List Price: S$12.90
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 6 x 2oz - TealS$51.92 List Price: S$64.90
- [2-pack] NUK Food Cube Tray with Lid by Annabel Karmel (9x60ml)S$23.80 List Price: S$49.80
- NUK Food Cube Tray with Lid by Annabel Karmel (9x60ml)S$11.90 - S$12.90 List Price: S$24.90
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (2oz x 6pc)S$19.92 List Price: S$24.90
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 4 x 4oz - TealS$51.92 List Price: S$64.90
- Monee Silicone Food Storage Cube Tray - 12 x 30ml (2 Colors)S$22.02 List Price: S$25.90
- Baa Baa Sheepz Bed-Time Buddy Small Pillow Cover (Multiple Designs)S$9.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Beaba Second Stage Ergonomic Cutlery Set (3 Colours)S$14.03 List Price: S$16.50
- Beaba Purseat'Fix Foldable Car Seat with Isofix - Navy BlueS$269.00 List Price: S$355.00