[Free Assembly] Babyhood Kaylula Sova Classic Cot & Mattress Bundle - White
- 1 x Babyhood Kaylula Sova Classic Cot
- 1 x 3-piece Mattress
Babyhood Kaylula Sova Classic Cot & Mattress Bundle is a bundle containing baby cot and mattress. The Sova Clear Cot is a 5 in 1 versatile lifetime baby cot that evolves with your little one from babyhood to adulthood. The 5 in 1 function includes Bassinet + Cot + Toddler Bed + Adult Table & Chairs Set + Playpen. A world first; the Kaylula Sova Cot Classic is a revolution in cot design and concept.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with European Beechwood plantation timber which is stronger, stable and safer
- Grows with your child, starting from a Bassinet to a Cot to a Toddler Bed to an Adult Table and Chairs Set and finally a Playpen, all included with your purchase
- Perfect for co sleeping ‘safely’ with your newborn baby by your bed side in the circular bassinet
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery and up to your bedside with multiple lockable wheels
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
*PRODUCT CONTAINS ONLY COT & MATTRESS. ALL OTHER ACCESSORIES SHOWN IN PRODUCT IMAGE ARE NOT INCLUDED.
*Mattress fitted sheet is not included.
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
Product comes with 1 year warranty. Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
Safe, as it is tested to the toughest Australian & European Standards by Furntech & SGS, who are renowned as the best independent testing facilities internationally.
Quality, using the highest grade European beach wood timber and certified organic textiles.
Now your baby can enjoy the ultimate nursery with the Kaylula Collection by babyhood.
|This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards|
- European beech wood - offering dependable and sturdy support for your little one when they sleep
- Castor wheels - making it stress free to move from one room to the next. Can be taken off as your child gets bigger
5 in 1 Versatile Baby Cot
- Bassinet - from newborn to 6 months (76cm in diameter)
- Cot - from 6 months to 18 months (76cm x 130cm)
- Cotbed - from 18 months to 36 months (76cm x 130cm
- Playpen - from 6 to 36 months (76cm x 130cm)
- Table and Chairs - from 18 months
|Cot Type||5 in 1 Cot|
|Age Range|| Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
|Mattress Size||1250mm * 700mm * 100mm|
|Carton Dimension|| Carton 1 – 79cm x 57cm x 42cm – weight – 15 kg
Carton 1 – 79cm x 61cm x 21cm – weight – 8 kg
82cm height with castors
75cm height without castors
82cm height with castors
75cm height without castors
Sova Table & Chairs
|Table – 57cm depth 76cm width 75cm height
Chairs – 45cm deep 76cm width
Chair height – 35cm with cushion 25cm without cushion
|Standards||Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
We have compiled some tips on how you can enjoy your babyhood product for longer:
Room Climate Control
Wood, when first cut contains more than 50 percent water. When it is prepared for furniture construction it is placed in a kiln and the moisture content is brought down to 8 to 10 percent. Wood is porous and responds to its environment. If the room has high humidity it will absorb it and expand and if the humidity is low it will lose moisture and shrink. It is important that the humidity levels in the room be controlled from extremes of too much humidity or too little. Furniture should not be placed close to air-conditioning outlets, fire places, radiators, space heaters, humidiers or dehumidiers. Exposure to extreme variations of temperature and humidity can damage any fine wood product.
The Ideal Environment for Fine Furniture
Fine wood furniture will have fewer problems when its environment is controlled at a temperature between 18 and 24 degrees celsius and a relative humidity between 35 and 40 percent. Wood placed in an environment outside of those limits can and will shrink or expand and may develop some small cracks which are not material or structural defects. We do not recommend using synthetic fabric under accessories or lamps as this may impact on the colour of the timber. Oils from potpourri and other scented items can also damage the furniture finish. It is advised that you do not drag items across the surface of the furniture and allow the surface to breath by rotating your accessories and lamps.
Do not over polish the furniture, do it only two or three times a year. Over polishing can distort the natural finish of the product. In addition, you should not wax the furniture as wax build up can destroy the natural finish of the product. When moving furniture always lift the unit, do not push or drag it to avoid damage to legs. Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely. Clean any spills immediately with a soft, clean and damp, not wet cloth and do not use abrasive cleaners.
Avoid Direct Sunlight.
Keep the furniture out of direct sunlight. Ultraviolet rays will fade colours and in some cases darken them. It can also cause crazing or hair line cracks in the finish. White finishes will yellow naturally over time and exposure to direct sunlight will hasten this natural process along with some woods darkening naturally over time; this is not considered to be a quality defect.
If you need to put your furniture in storage for any period of time do not store them in a damp basement or hot dry attic. Allow air movement around the furniture and do not stack anything on it.
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Fold N Go Cot & Mattress (120x60cm) - WhiteS$699.00 List Price: S$847.90
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & Bamboo Innerspring Mattress Bundle - Grey BeechS$799.00 List Price: S$928.00
- Babyhood Kaylula Cot Net & Stand - WhiteS$159.00 List Price: S$249.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Kaylula Sova Clear Cot & Mattress Bundle (130x70cm) - WhiteS$1,449.00 List Price: S$1,699.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & Aero Mattress Bundle - White BeechS$699.00 List Price: S$868.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Vogue Feeding Glider Chair & Ottoman - Steel Grey FabricS$699.00 List Price: S$799.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & My First Innerspring Mattress Bundle - Grey BeechS$759.00 List Price: S$898.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Lulu 4-in-1 Cot + Breathe EZ Standard Mattress Bundle - BeechS$499.00 List Price: S$688.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Fold N Go Cot & Mattress (120x60cm)S$659.00 List Price: S$797.50
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & My First Innerspring Mattress Bundle - White BeechS$759.00 List Price: S$898.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & Bamboo Innerspring Mattress Bundle - White BeechS$799.00 List Price: S$928.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Lulu 4-in-1 Cot + Breathe EZ Standard Mattress Bundle - WhiteS$499.00 List Price: S$688.00
- Babyhood Kaylula Cot Net & Stand - BeechS$159.00 List Price: S$249.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Classic Curve Cot & My First Innerspring MattressS$599.00 List Price: S$757.90
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Riya Cot & Aero Mattress Bundle - Grey BeechS$699.00 List Price: S$868.00
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Vogue Feeding Glider Chair & Ottoman - CharcoalS$699.00 List Price: S$799.00
- Babyhood Breathe Eze Embroidery Cosy Crib - TurquoiseS$199.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Babyhood Kaylula Cot Bumper & Pillow Set - Lemon TwistS$99.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)