Baby Buddha Double Electrical Breast Pump is a compact, portable pump (smaller than the size of your smart phone!) that gives you freedom to move! Simply hang the compact pump around your neck using the lanyard and gain the freedom to multi-task. The fully rechargeable pump is small enough to take anywhere. We know just how busy being a new mom can be. That's why we designed the BabyBuddha pump to free your hands and enhance your productivity.
- Handsfree pumping - simply hang the compact pump around your neck using the lanyard and gain the freedom to multi-task.
- Battery-powered for on the go pumping
- Switch from double or single pumping conveniently with the flip of the switch valve
- Equipped with an impressively quiet mechanism, our breast pump keeps the whole process silent and discreet.
- 14 comfort settings: 5 levels of stimulation mode, 9 levels of expression ranging from 60-320 mmHg
- Hassle-free operation - simply recharge it and use the trackball to navigate through the 14 different modes, and land on the perfect one with a simple swivel of the thumb.
- Unique suction pattern in stimulation mode mimics the suction pattern of a baby to increase milk production.
- Designed for safety with a closed system and 100% BPA-free construction, the milk is never contaminated by flowing backward and never comes into contact with any toxins
- FDA approved
- *Can be used with your favorite different flanges (e.g. Hygeia, Medela, Freemie, Pumping Pals, Ameda, Spectra)
*Refer to diagrams below for compatibility. Ensure your flange type is featured in below compatibility diagrams before purchase.
Recommended for 0+ months.
Comes with 1 year limited warranty covering manufacturer defects for the life of the pump.
Freedom to Move: We know just how busy being a new mom can be. That's why we designed the BabyBuddha pump to free your hands and enhance your productivity. Simply hang the compact pump around your neck using the lanyard and gain the freedom to multi-task.
Double or Single Pump: The Babybuddha daily use pump makes it easy to switch from a double to a single pump with the flip of a switch by using our convenient switch valve.
Extra Quiet Operation: impressively quiet mechanism that makes for discreet and silent pumping. Freely pump without waking up your little one or drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. Invest in a pump that keeps all that buzzing, whirring, and humming to a minimum.
Hassle-Free Operation: Don't burden yourself with complex controls that take ages to master. Don't tie yourself down with cords and cables. Operating BabyBuddha couldn't be easier, simply recharge it and use the trackball to navigate through the various modes, and land on the perfect one with a simple swivel of the thumb.
Designed for Safety: Keep milk contamination at bay with a baby nursing pump crafted around safety. With a closed system and 100% BPA-free construction, the milk is never tainted by flowing backward and never comes into contact with any toxins whatsoever.
All About Comfort: We’ve taken a multi-pronged approach to make every pumping session as comfy as can be. The BabyBuddha pump has an extra-soft cushion to prevent nipple soreness, multiple stimulate & suction modes to suit your preference, and an anti-backflow design to eliminate the need to uncomfortably lean forward like others require you to do.
What's in the box?
Includes everything you need to start pumping immediately:
- BabyBuddha Smart & Rechargeable Breast Pump Unit (Black)
- Two (2) 24mm Flanges
- Two (2) Sets of Duckbill Valves
- One (1) Pair of Silicon Diaphragms
- Two (2) Bottles (140ml)
- Two (2) Bottle Bases
- Two (2) Bottle Storage Caps
- Two (2) Bottle Hygiene Covers
- Two (2) Pump Covers
- Three detachable tubes (for easy cleaning) & T-connector.
- USB Charging Cable (charge to full in 4 hours)
- Detachable Lanyard
- Carrying Tote
*Hands free bra not included.
|Level||Suction (MMHG)||Frequency (TIMES /MIN)|
|Level||Suction (MMHG)||Frequency (TIMES /MIN)|
*Refer to content list above for what you will receive exactly. Do not refer to videos below for what's included as they may feature other products & accessories that are not included.
Pump Compatibility with Flanges of different brands
*BabyBuddha does not condone the use of other brands' components with our pumps. Diagrams below are purely for demonstration purposes, written by an outside, non-involved source. User error or pump malfunctions while using non BabyBuddha components will void the lifetime warranty.
*Not all flange brand types are compatible. Make sure that your flange brand type is featured in below diagrams before purchasing and attempting to fit. If your flange brand type is NOT featured below, it is NOT compatible. We regret that we will not be responsible for ANY incompatibility.
Do I have to fully charge the battery before using the BabyBuddha® breast pump for the first time?
We recommend fully charging the battery before using it for first time. If you can’t fully charge the battery, you can use it plugged in to a power outlet.
How long does the battery last on one charge?
The battery will last up to an hour on one charge. This should give a mom 2-4 sessions before having to charge again.
How long does it take to charge?
It may take up to 3 hours to fully charge. Battery indicator light will show when the pump is fully charged. Please do not over charge. Unplug when the battery is fully charged.
How do I use the machine as a single pump?
Included with the pump is a single tube and a branched tube. Use the relative tube to either single or double pump.
How do I use the pre-set system modes?
Just press the pre-set system mode button and choose one of the 2 settings available:
- Stimulation Mode has 5 levels.
- Expression Mode has 9 levels.
How do I clean the breast pump kit?
Clean all parts after each use!
Make sure all parts are completely dry before re-assembling.
Do not wash the pump or power cord. Use a slightly damp cloth to wipe down the pump body if necessary.
Wash hands before touching breasts and components.
Before first use:
Disassemble and wash all parts that come in contact with breast or milk, and sanitize these components by flash boiling for 60-90 seconds.
After each use:
- Disassemble and wash all parts that come in contact with the breast or milk in warm soap water
- Rinse in warm water
- Air-dry on a clean towel, and cover up all parts when not in use
- Allow all breast pump parts to air dry in a clean area
- Parts may be sanitized with the sanitizer of your choice, or may be washed in the dishwasher
- Store dry parts when not in use
Do not wash
- The pump
- The tubing
- The T-connector for tubing
- The white caps that the tubing connects to
How do I dry & store the breast pump kit?
Allow all breast pump kit parts to air dry on a clean towel and store dry parts when not in use. Do NOT store wet or damp parts.
How do I clean the tubing?
Inspect tubing after each pumping session. Clean tubing if there is any sign of condensation and/or milk.
CAUTION: If tubing becomes moldy, discontinue use and replace tubing
CAUTION: Do not store wet or damp parts as mold may develop..
NOTE: Tubing should be washed if dirty or milk is present.
- Turn off breast pump and unplug from power source
- Remove tubing by pulling straight out (not at an angle) of tubing ports and breast shield
- Rinse tubing in water to remove breastmilk
- Wash tubing in warm soapy water
- Remove tubing from all connections.
- Remove white tips from tubing.
- Rinse tubing thoroughly with warm water.
- Flush tubing thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.
- Allow to air dry until all moisture is gone.
- Reattach white tips and reassemble the pump.
- MPJ Wonderpillow 8-in-1 Maternity/Nursing Microfibre Pillow with Bamboo Cover (2 Designs)S$79.92 List Price: S$99.90
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Breast Shield 24mm (1pc) (Local Version)S$16.50 List Price: S$20.63
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles, 150ml (3 pcs) - EU VersionS$19.90 - S$21.90 List Price: S$31.50
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Tubing (1pc) (Local Version)S$8.50 List Price: S$10.63
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60pcs (UK Version)S$10.47 - S$11.50 List Price: S$18.90
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, (50pc x 6 pack = 300pc) (UK Version)S$83.40 List Price: S$192.00
- MPJ Wonderpillow Maternity/Nursing Bamboo Pillow Cover (Multiple Designs)S$29.52 List Price: S$36.90
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$41.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Valve (2pc)(Local Version)S$15.00 List Price: S$18.75
- Spectra PP Breastmilk Storage Bottle (160ml, 2 pcs) (Local Version)S$14.50 List Price: S$18.13
- Maymom Flange for Spectra with Valve & Membrane (Narrow-Neck), 1pc (9 sizes, 15-36mm)S$12.50 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Backflow protector witth Membrane (1pc) (Local Version)S$16.50 List Price: S$20.63
- Medela Contact Nipple Shields w/ Case, 2-pack (3 sizes)S$22.90 List Price: S$26.90