Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air (5 Colours)
Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air is carrier designed to make babywearing significantly cooler for you and your baby. It’s made almost entirely from an airy 3D mesh and this helps to cool the places most prone to perspiration – the parts of the baby carrier closest to you (the shoulder straps) and your baby (between their legs). Mesh fabric is softer and more lightweight than many other materials, so it’s easy for you to see and feel that you’re carrying your baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
2018 NEWEST VERSION: softer and more flexible. It’s made in a new mesh fabric and has several new features. Check out below for full list of features.
- Airy and cool 3D mesh that dries rapidly
- Ergonomic and comfortable in soft material
- Fully adjustable size & seat width
- Babywearing from newborn to 3 years, plus facing-out & back carrying
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
*Please refer to first image for colour of product. Secondary images are stock photos for reference only.
Note that Pupsik is an authorized Baby Bjorn retailer and all Baby Bjorn Carriers, Bouncers, Cribs and High Chairs sold at our store are covered by Baby Bjorn 2-year international warranty against manufacturing defects. You can submit warranty claim at www.babybjorn.com. Once Baby Bjorn CS Team confirms the defect they will replace the item at no cost to you. Note that you do not need to keep a purchase receipt to make a claim as Baby Bjorn relies on the lot number that is displayed on the product.
Soft and comfy babywearing from newborn
This baby carrier in 3D mesh offers the same babywearing benefits as Baby Carrier One in cotton and gives you the important closeness with your baby. Our unique mesh has been specially developed to be extra soft for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. It’s easy and safe for you to switch between several front and back babywearing options. The size, seat area and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier can be adapted as your newborn grows and their needs change, as well as to fit different babywearers.
Baby Carrier One Air has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from newborn and up to the age of three years. You carry your baby safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
4 front and back carrying positions
Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
Ergonomic leg position
The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
Pressure-relieving waist belt
The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
Inbuilt infant insert
Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
Adjustable head support
The head support protects your newborn baby and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
Back carrying for your toddler
As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
|You carry your newborn in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.|
|Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in, facing out or on your back.|
|As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you.|
From newborn to approx. 3 years. Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm. Max. 15 kg/100 cm.
Please note! When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 12 kg.
The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 3.5 and 4.5 kg.
All materials are kind to your child’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and comply with the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products. That’s important to us!
3D Mesh: Main fabric: 100% polyester. Waist belt lining: 100% polyester. Leg position zip guard: 100% cotton.
Baby Carrier One Air dries very rapidly thanks to its lightweight and airy mesh fabric.
Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier One Air complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards.
What makes the new Baby Carrier One Air different from previous versions?
- The fabric is more flexible, and lets you both see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
- You can now select an even wider maximum seat area for your baby than you could in previous versions. The fully adjustable seat area means that you can adapt the seat width perfectly for your baby.
- The head support is higher, so it gives a newborn baby more protection and neck support, and also provides better support for an older baby who’s fallen asleep in the baby carrier. You can adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- New, super-soft 3D mesh makes Baby Carrier One Air feel even more comfortable against your baby’s delicate skin. The on-trend hole pattern is different to previous versions of Baby Carrier One Air.
- Baby Carrier One Air is now made almost entirely of mesh. This sets us apart from many other manufacturers that only have mesh details. We’ve created a special mesh that’s soft enough for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. You won’t find these benefits anywhere else.
- A new design that feels more like a big soft hug for you and your baby. The baby carrier is now more flexible, so babywearing brings you and your baby even closer!
How to Put on the Carrier
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton Jersey - Blue/GreyS$299.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Cover for Baby CarrierS$79.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer Bliss Cotton - Light YellowS$299.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Extra Jersey Fabric SEAT COVER for Bouncer Bliss (3 Colours)S$139.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Cover for Baby Carrier (New)S$79.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Baby Bib, 2pk (3 Colours) - Made in SwedenS$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Extra Mesh Fabric SEAT COVER for Bouncer Bliss (6 Colours)S$139.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baby Bjorn Mini Cotton Baby Carrier - Dusty RoseS$139.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)