Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl + Air Tight Lid (10oz) (4 Colours)
Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl + Air Tight Lid is a stainless steel bowl and lid set that sticks firmly to any flat surface thanks to a silicone suction ring. No more sliding, tipping, or tantrum flipping! Its insulated feature keeps food hot and prevents the external surface of the bowl from being too hot. When mealtime is done use the air tight lid to store leftovers, or cover the bowl and take it with you for convenient, on the go meals.
- Silicone suction ring holds the bowl firmly in place. An easy-release tab lets you quickly move the bowl after mealtime.
- Insulated 18/8 stainless-steel baby bowl prevents heat transfer, keeping food hot and little fingers cool.
- Airtight lid keeps leftovers fresh and lets you feed baby nutritious food on the go.
- Stackable lid saves you fridge and cabinet space.
- Crafted from double-walled, non-heat transferring, 18/8 stainless steel, this plate endures banging, dishwashers, and all sorts of rough treatment.
- Easy to clean and durable
- Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and food grade silicone
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding
- Capacity: 10 oz.
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive exactly. Different colours/design & other accessories may be featured in the secondary images and the videos below that are not included and are for your reference only.
What you get
- One (1) double-walled stainless-steel baby bowl with no-slip silicone ring
- One (1) airtight silicone lid
Silicone ring is interchangeable with Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl (click here).
Dimensions: 5 in. round × 3 in. tall
Capacity: 10 oz.
The Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Bowl and Air Tight Lid sticks firmly to any flat surface. No more sliding, tipping, or tantrum flipping!
A silicone suction ring holds the bowl firmly in place. An easy-release tab lets you quickly move the bowl after mealtime. (The silicone ring on our stainless-steel baby bowls is removable and interchangeable with the ring on our bamboo suction bowls.)
This insulated 18/8 stainless-steel baby bowl prevents heat transfer, keeping food hot and little fingers cool.
An airtight lid keeps leftovers fresh and lets you feed baby nutritious food on the go. Vibrant color choices let you color-code contents according to the child or type of food. And the stackable lid saves you fridge and cabinet space.
Crafted from double-walled, non-heat transferring, 18/8 stainless steel, this plate endures banging, dishwashers, and all sorts of rough treatment. It's easy to clean and lasts a lifetime.
The Avanchy stainless steel bowl is suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
Why stainless steel?
- Our Stainless-steel collections are made from double wall non-heat transferring Food-Grade #304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
- Plastic, BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free, 100% environmentally friendly!
- Our Stainless-steel is polished and very durable, as the spoon cannot be bent or damaged during usage
- Stainless steel is bacteria free, which means that parents no longer need to sterilize the utensils
- Dishwasher safe
How to use
- Set your stay-put bowl so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby bowl onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Wash in dishwasher or hand wash.
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Are Avanchy dishes microwavable?
Our bamboo baby dishware isn't meant for any type of oven, be it conventional, toaster, or microwave.
Stainless steel, like all metals, isn't microwave-safe.
What's the best way to clean Avanchy dishware?
To care for bamboo:
1.Wipe out any remaining food.
2.Wash the dish in warm water using mild soap and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid abrasive cleaners and tools.
4.Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
5.Allow the dish to air-dry completely.
Keep in mind that bamboo-and-silicone items should be washed by hand per the instructions for bamboo care.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe. Of course, you can always wash these materials by hand.
For deep cleaning of your suction dish, remove the silicone ring and wash each item separately as directed above.
What kind of stainless steel is used in Avanchy products?
We always use 18/8 or SAE 304 stainless steel, which is known as A2 stainless in some countries.
This type of stainless steel is nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and highly resistant to corrosion. Type 304 stainless feels substantial and keeps its good looks for a long time.
Can I put Avanchy dishes into a dishwasher, sterilizer, or steam cleaner?
Bamboo dishes should be washed by hand immediately after use.
Never soak bamboo in water for long periods or place bamboo in any cleaning machine. Exposure to intense heat and high volumes of water can cause bamboo to swell and crack.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe.
Are Avanchy products made from safe materials?
Yes! All Avanchy products are free of BPA, BPS, PVC, plastic, lead, and phthalates.
We use only nontoxic and hypoallergenic materials—bamboo, stainless steel, and silicone—to make our baby dishware.
Silicone, although synthetic, is far less likely to leach chemicals into food than plastic is.
Are Avanchy products earth-friendly?
Yes! We use sustainable, organic bamboo that's 100% biodegradable and nontoxic. All our bamboo is coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish to reduce porosity and enhance longevity.
Stainless steel is recyclable.
Silicone is recyclable as well, although it can be harder to find a recycler that accepts silicone. Still, silicone's ability to outlive plastic makes the former a far more earth-friendly choice.
Where are Avanchy products made?
Since we source our bamboo from China it makes sense to produce our goods there as well. All our products are designed in house at our headquarters in Dallas, TX. USA.
What makes silicone better than plastic?
Food-grade silicone, although synthetic like plastic, doesn't leach toxic chemicals.
Silicone is softer than most plastics, so it's safe to use for eating utensils. Plastic can cut baby's tender mouth, whereas silicone won't.
And because silicone is far more durable than plastic is, you won't have to replace the former as often. This keeps waste out of landfills.
Are your dishes designed for specific ages?
While we label our items for "infant," "baby," and "toddler" use, every child is different. The dishes and utensils you choose depend on your child's appetite and development.
To choose the best items for your needs, read the product descriptions and contact us if you have questions. We're happy to help you pick.
What's the best way to position my Avanchy suction dish?
Always set the dish so that the easy-release tab on the silicone ring faces you instead of your baby.
How can I get maximum suction from my Avanchy dish?
To activate the airtight lock mechanism, press your dish firmly onto a clean, dry, flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
Note that the silicone ring won't stick to a wet, oily, sticky, or dirty surface. If you're having trouble, clean and dry the surface. Problem solved!
How do I remove my suction dish from a surface?
Simply pull the easy-release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
How do I convert my Avanchy baby bowl into a serving bowl?
To make your new bowl more versatile, remove the silicone ring from the bottom by gently pulling it away from the bowl. The ring can be re-placed at any time.
Are the silicone rings interchangeable?
Yes, the rings can be interchanged on same-size products. For example, the ring on the Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate can also be used on the Stainless Steel Suction Toddler Plate.
- OXO Tot On-the-Go Plastic Fork and Spoon Set with Travel Case (3 Designs)S$10.32 List Price: S$12.90
- Grabease First Self Feeding Utensil Set (12 Colours)S$15.90 List Price: S$21.90
- Beaba Second Stage Ergonomic Cutlery Set (3 Colours)S$14.03 List Price: S$16.50
- Munchkin Raise Toddler Fork & Spoon Set (4 Colours)S$7.90 - S$8.90 List Price: S$12.90
- NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensil Silicone Spoon (2 Pack) - Orange & BlueS$16.90 List Price: S$18.90
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl + Spoon (10oz) (5 Colours)S$32.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Plate + Spoon (5 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate + Spoon (6 Colours)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - PinkS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Mini Cups, 5oz (9 Colours)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoons (5pk) - PinkS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Forks with Blue (5pk)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)