Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Plate + Spoon (5 Colours)
Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl + Spoon is a set of a beautifully crafted suction bamboo plate and comes with a spoon. The bamboo plate is sectioned into three compartments for easy portion control and features a silicone ring that suctions to any flat surface for easy eating and even easier cleanup. Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the long bamboo spoon with a sturdy, reinforced neck. The soft silicone tip is gentle on baby's gums and serves as a teether that promotes actions that lead to self-feeding. This is a durable, no-slip solution to cleaner, happier meals.
- Made of organic bamboo and silicone
- 3 compartment sectioned bamboo plate helps balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with wholesome foods
- Designed to fit most high-chair trays.
- Silicone ring on the bamboo plate suctions to any flat surface for no-slip eating and removes for easy cleanup.
- Baby plate for baby-led weaning (BLW) and children who eat smaller portions.
- Spoon is ergonomically designed to fit both adult and baby's hand
- Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the short, wide bamboo spoon with sturdy, reinforced neck
- Spoon with silicone tip is gentle on tender gums and ideal for teething babies
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, nontoxic, and coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive exactly. Different colours/design & other accessories may be featured in the secondary images and the videos below that are not included and are for your reference only.
What you get
- One (1) organic bamboo divided baby plate with no-slip silicone ring
- One (1) organic bamboo and silicone baby spoon
Plate Dimensions: 7 in. round × 2 in. tall
Spoon Dimensions: 5.5" long
The Avanchy Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is a durable, no-slip solution to cleaner, happier meals. And who doesn't want those?
This beautifully crafted Avanchy set boasts a bamboo plate sectioned into 3 compartments. Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with a wholesome food.
- The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
Avanchy bamboo suction plates are all designed to fit most high-chair trays. The silicone ring on our bamboo plates suctions to any flat surface for no-slip eating and removes for easy cleanup.
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months. A great baby plate for baby-led weaning (BLW) and children who eat smaller portions.
Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the short, wide bamboo spoon with silicone tip and sturdy, reinforced neck. The spoon is ergonomically designed to fit your hand too when baby needs a little help.
Like all our products, the Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is hypoallergenic and nontoxic, so your little one can enjoy a safer mealtime.
- Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain BPA, PVC, Phthalates and other substances that are not safe for children
- Bamboo is organic, biodegradable and easy to dispose of responsibly
- By choosing bamboo, you are helping the planet
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial
- Despite its lightness, bamboo is surprisingly strong and durable
How to use
- Set your baby plate with suction so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Hand wash.
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Are Avanchy dishes microwavable?
Our bamboo baby dishware isn't meant for any type of oven, be it conventional, toaster, or microwave.
Stainless steel, like all metals, isn't microwave-safe.
What's the best way to clean Avanchy dishware?
To care for bamboo:
- Wipe out any remaining food.
- Wash the dish in warm water using mild soap and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid abrasive cleaners and tools.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Allow the dish to air-dry completely.
Keep in mind that bamboo-and-silicone items should be washed by hand per the instructions for bamboo care.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe. Of course, you can always wash these materials by hand.
For deep cleaning of your suction dish, remove the silicone ring and wash each item separately as directed above.
What's the best way to keep Avanchy bamboo dishware looking fresh and new?
To help prevent deterioration, periodically treat your bamboo dishes with a light coating of oil, such as food-grade mineral oil or mineral oil with beeswax.
If you want to avoid petroleum products, any shelf-stable, food-grade oil will work. It's best to avoid nut oils, which can easily go rancid.
- Use a soft cloth to apply a light coat of oil to the item.
- Allow the oil to soak in for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Wipe off the excess with a clean, dry cloth.
Can I put Avanchy dishes into a dishwasher, sterilizer, or steam cleaner?
Bamboo dishes should be washed by hand immediately after use.
Never soak bamboo in water for long periods or place bamboo in any cleaning machine. Exposure to intense heat and high volumes of water can cause bamboo to swell and crack.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe.
Are Avanchy products made from safe materials?
Yes! All Avanchy products are free of BPA, BPS, PVC, plastic, lead, and phthalates.
We use only nontoxic and hypoallergenic materials—bamboo, stainless steel, and silicone—to make our baby dishware.
Silicone, although synthetic, is far less likely to leach chemicals into food than plastic is.
Are Avanchy products earth-friendly?
Yes! We use sustainable, organic bamboo that's 100% biodegradable and nontoxic. All our bamboo is coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish to reduce porosity and enhance longevity.
Stainless steel is recyclable.
Silicone is recyclable as well, although it can be harder to find a recycler that accepts silicone. Still, silicone's ability to outlive plastic makes the former a far more earth-friendly choice.
Where does Avanchy get its bamboo from?
We have rigid contracts with multiple organic-certified factories in China where over 80% of the world's bamboo comes from.
How are Avanchy bamboo dishes made?
Our process is quite fascinating, it all starts with naturally drying our organic bamboo, then compressing it into blocks in a giant oven, once the blocks are compressed, they are cut into small pieces which are manually carved against a mold, all residue is used to feed the ovens! after molding comes a manual polishing stage then bamboo sealant, FDA approved food varnish to protect the bamboo and ensure it doesn't absorb water or color, then back to natural resting in a climate controlled room. Overall a very relaxing experience for our bamboo I'd say.
Where are Avanchy products made?
Since we source our bamboo from China it makes sense to produce our goods there as well. All our products are designed in house at our headquarters in Dallas, TX. USA.
What makes silicone better than plastic?
Food-grade silicone, although synthetic like plastic, doesn't leach toxic chemicals.
Silicone is softer than most plastics, so it's safe to use for eating utensils. Plastic can cut baby's tender mouth, whereas silicone won't.
And because silicone is far more durable than plastic is, you won't have to replace the former as often. This keeps waste out of landfills.
Are your dishes designed for specific ages?
While we label our items for "infant," "baby," and "toddler" use, every child is different. The dishes and utensils you choose depend on your child's appetite and development.
What's the best way to position my Avanchy suction dish?
Always set the dish so that the easy-release tab on the silicone ring faces you instead of your baby.
How can I get maximum suction from my Avanchy dish?
To activate the airtight lock mechanism, press your dish firmly onto a clean, dry, flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
Note that the silicone ring won't stick to a wet, oily, sticky, or dirty surface. If you're having trouble, clean and dry the surface. Problem solved!
How do I remove my suction dish from a surface?
Simply pull the easy-release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
How do I convert my Avanchy baby plate into a serving plate?
To make your new plate more versatile, remove the silicone ring from the bottom by gently pulling it away from the plate. The ring can be re-placed at any time.
Are the silicone rings interchangeable?
Yes, the rings can be interchanged on same-size products. For example, the ring on the Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate can also be used on the Stainless Steel Suction Toddler Plate.
Why do the sectioned plates have different-sized sections?
Avanchy sectioned plates are designed to help you create balanced meals for your child.
- The large section is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The medium section is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The small section is for carbohydrates: grains, bread, potatoes, and other starchy vegetables.
These guidelines apply to all healthy children (as well as adults). Of course, always follow the diet recommended by your child's pediatrician, especially if your child has a health condition.
It is not advisable for bamboo to be placed in UV sterilizer as it may wear faster.
- Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoons (5pk) - PinkS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Essentials Feeding Set (9 Colours)S$55.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl + Air Tight Lid (10oz) (4 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Grabease First Self Feeding Utensil Set (12 Colours)S$15.90 List Price: S$21.90
- Beaba Second Stage Ergonomic Cutlery Set (4 Colours)S$15.22 List Price: S$17.90
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate + Spoon (6 Colours)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- OXO Tot On-the-Go Plastic Fork and Spoon Set with Travel Case (3 Designs)S$10.32 List Price: S$12.90
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - PinkS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl + Spoon (10oz) (5 Colours)S$32.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Mini Cups, 5oz (9 Colours)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Mini Bowls, 6oz (9 Colors)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)