Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl + Spoon (10oz) (5 Colours)
Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl + Spoon is a bamboo suction bowl and spoon set that sticks firmly to any flat surface thanks to a silicone suction ring. For a no-slip, no-mess meal with less stress, try the Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl and Spoon. Crafted from organic bamboo atop a silicone ring, it sticks strongly to the table. A versatile wooden baby bowl for infant feeding, baby-led weaning (BLW), or toddler self-feeding. The bamboo baby spoon features an ergonomically designed handle for babies and adults hands, gentle soft silicone tip for babies' tender gums.
- Made from organic bamboo and silicone
- Suctions to the any flat surface for easy, no-slip, no-mess eating and even easier cleanup.
- Suitable for infant feeding, baby-led weaning (BLW), or toddler self-feeding.
- Spoon with ergonomically designed handle fits both adult and little hands for easy self-feeding
- Spoon's soft silicone tip is gentle on tender gums and serves as a teether
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, nontoxic, and coated with an FDA-approved food-grade varnish.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding
- Capacity: 10 oz.
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
*Refer to 1st product image for what you will receive exactly. Different colours/design & other accessories may be featured in the secondary images and the videos below that are not included and are for your reference only.
What you get
- One (1) organic bamboo baby bowl with no-slip silicone ring
- One (1) organic bamboo and silicone baby spoon
Silicone ring is interchangeable with Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl (click here).
Bowl Dimensions: 5 in. round × 3 in. tall
Spoon Dimensions: 5.5" long
Capacity: 10 oz.
The Avanchy Stainless Steel Baby Bowl and Air Tight Lid sticks firmly to any flat surface. No more sliding, tipping, or tantrum flipping!
A silicone suction ring holds the bowl firmly in place. An easy-release tab lets you quickly move the bowl after mealtime. (The silicone ring on our stainless-steel baby bowls is removable and interchangeable with the ring on our bamboo suction bowls.)
This insulated 18/8 stainless-steel baby bowl prevents heat transfer, keeping food hot and little fingers cool.
An airtight lid keeps leftovers fresh and lets you feed baby nutritious food on the go. Vibrant color choices let you color-code contents according to the child or type of food. And the stackable lid saves you fridge and cabinet space.
Crafted from double-walled, non-heat transferring, 18/8 stainless steel, this plate endures banging, dishwashers, and all sorts of rough treatment. It's easy to clean and lasts a lifetime.
The Avanchy stainless steel bowl is suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
- Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain BPA, PVC, Phthalates and other substances that are not safe for children
- Bamboo is organic, biodegradable and easy to dispose of responsibly
- By choosing bamboo, you are helping the planet
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial
- Despite its lightness, bamboo is surprisingly strong and durable
How to use
- Set your bamboo suction bowl so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy suction bowl onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Hand wash.
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Are Avanchy dishes microwavable?
Our bamboo baby dishware isn't meant for any type of oven, be it conventional, toaster, or microwave.
Stainless steel, like all metals, isn't microwave-safe.
What's the best way to clean Avanchy dishware?
To care for bamboo:
- Wipe out any remaining food.
- Wash the dish in warm water using mild soap and a soft sponge or brush. Avoid abrasive cleaners and tools.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Allow the dish to air-dry completely.
Keep in mind that bamboo-and-silicone items should be washed by hand per the instructions for bamboo care.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe. Of course, you can always wash these materials by hand.
For deep cleaning of your suction dish, remove the silicone ring and wash each item separately as directed above.
What's the best way to keep Avanchy bamboo dishware looking fresh and new?
To help prevent deterioration, periodically treat your bamboo dishes with a light coating of oil, such as food-grade mineral oil or mineral oil with beeswax.
If you want to avoid petroleum products, any shelf-stable, food-grade oil will work. It's best to avoid nut oils, which can easily go rancid.
- Use a soft cloth to apply a light coat of oil to the item.
- Allow the oil to soak in for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Wipe off the excess with a clean, dry cloth.
Can I put Avanchy dishes into a dishwasher, sterilizer, or steam cleaner?
Bamboo dishes should be washed by hand immediately after use.
Never soak bamboo in water for long periods or place bamboo in any cleaning machine. Exposure to intense heat and high volumes of water can cause bamboo to swell and crack.
Both stainless steel and silicone are dishwasher-safe.
Are Avanchy products made from safe materials?
Yes! All Avanchy products are free of BPA, BPS, PVC, plastic, lead, and phthalates.
We use only nontoxic and hypoallergenic materials—bamboo, stainless steel, and silicone—to make our baby dishware.
Silicone, although synthetic, is far less likely to leach chemicals into food than plastic is.
Are Avanchy products earth-friendly?
Yes! We use sustainable, organic bamboo that's 100% biodegradable and nontoxic. All our bamboo is coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish to reduce porosity and enhance longevity.
Stainless steel is recyclable.
Silicone is recyclable as well, although it can be harder to find a recycler that accepts silicone. Still, silicone's ability to outlive plastic makes the former a far more earth-friendly choice.
Where does Avanchy get its bamboo from?
We have rigid contracts with multiple organic-certified factories in China where over 80% of the world's bamboo comes from.
How are Avanchy bamboo dishes made?
Our process is quite fascinating, it all starts with naturally drying our organic bamboo, then compressing it into blocks in a giant oven, once the blocks are compressed, they are cut into small pieces which are manually carved against a mold, all residue is used to feed the ovens! after molding comes a manual polishing stage then bamboo sealant, FDA approved food varnish to protect the bamboo and ensure it doesn't absorb water or color, then back to natural resting in a climate controlled room. Overall a very relaxing experience for our bamboo I'd say.
Where are Avanchy products made?
Since we source our bamboo from China it makes sense to produce our goods there as well. All our products are designed in house at our headquarters in Dallas, TX. USA.
What makes silicone better than plastic?
Food-grade silicone, although synthetic like plastic, doesn't leach toxic chemicals.
Silicone is softer than most plastics, so it's safe to use for eating utensils. Plastic can cut baby's tender mouth, whereas silicone won't.
And because silicone is far more durable than plastic is, you won't have to replace the former as often. This keeps waste out of landfills.
Are your dishes designed for specific ages?
While we label our items for "infant," "baby," and "toddler" use, every child is different. The dishes and utensils you choose depend on your child's appetite and development.
What's the best way to position my Avanchy suction dish?
Always set the dish so that the easy-release tab on the silicone ring faces you instead of your baby.
How can I get maximum suction from my Avanchy dish?
To activate the airtight lock mechanism, press your dish firmly onto a clean, dry, flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
Note that the silicone ring won't stick to a wet, oily, sticky, or dirty surface. If you're having trouble, clean and dry the surface. Problem solved!
How do I remove my suction dish from a surface?
Simply pull the easy-release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
How do I convert my Avanchy baby bowl into a serving bowl?
To make your new bowl more versatile, remove the silicone ring from the bottom by gently pulling it away from the bowl. The ring can be re-placed at any time.
Are the silicone rings interchangeable?
Yes, the rings can be interchanged on same-size products. For example, the ring on the Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate can also be used on the Stainless Steel Suction Toddler Plate.
- Munchkin Raise Toddler Fork & Spoon Set (4 Colours)S$7.90 - S$8.90 List Price: S$12.90
- Grabease First Self Feeding Utensil Set (12 Colours)S$14.90 List Price: S$21.90
- Beaba Second Stage Ergonomic Cutlery Set (3 Colours)S$14.85 List Price: S$16.50
- OXO Tot On-the-Go Plastic Fork and Spoon Set with Travel Case (3 Designs)S$11.61 List Price: S$12.90
- NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensil Silicone Spoon (2 Pack) - Orange & BlueS$15.90 List Price: S$18.90
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate + Spoon (6 Colours)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Plate + Spoon (5 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Stainless Steel Suction Baby Bowl + Air Tight Lid (10oz) (4 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Forks with Pink (5pk)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Mini Cups, 5oz (9 Colours)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - PinkS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Baby Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Silicone La Petite Mini Bowls, 6oz (9 Colors)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoons (5pk) - BlueS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)