Culla Belly Co-Sleeper Cradle
Culla Belly Co-Sleeper Cradle is a creation of Italian designer Manuela Busetti. This baby bassinet can serve as a regular crib bed during a day, and as an attachment to a grownup bed at night. Many parents find it difficult to let children sleep all by themselves right after birth and the Culla Belly Co-Sleeper helps to incorporate the little one into the bed with mom and dad without fears of injury. Parents want to bond with their baby during the time right after birth and the Culla Belly Co-Sleeper helps put baby front and center without causing any fuss.
The wooden attachment, in which the baby crib rests, is secured under the bed's mattress. The weight of the mattress and of the mother guarantee the stability of the structure. The is unlike any other co-sleeper which is a separate unit that is not attached to the bed, thereby leaving a gap which poses a potential danger. Note that iron brackets for the support structure comes in 3 heights to suit any mattress height. Each cradle comes with a mattress and pillow.
• Approved for use for babies 0-6 months
• Each cradle comes with a mattress and pillow
• Dimensions: 84 x 43 x 25cm
• Iron brackets for the support structure comes in 3 heights to suit
any mattress height
- Y Glider 3 in 1 Scooter
- Boba 4G Baby Carrier (+ Free DreamMat)
- Simple Wishes Pumping Bra
- Kinetic Sand by Waba Fun (1kg)
- Beansprout Dreampillow
- Nursing/Maternity Bra
- Comotomo Milk Bottle (250ml)
- Skip Hop Duo Diaper Bag
- Peek 'n' Drink Nursing Covers
- DreamMat Mattress Protector Sheets
- Manduca Baby Carrier (+Free Beansprou...
- Sophie the Giraffe Teether